Formula GT?...

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceospades
  • 9 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
108
United States
United States
Is there a race or championship where you can win this car, or do you have to buy it from the Used/Online dealership? I want to know before I spend 5mil credits on this
 
you have to buy it from used/online dealership, or if you have a good friend to trade something for it...
 
You cannot win it, you will have to buy or trade for it.
 
Sorry to jump on your thread, but does the same go for the X1? Do you HAVE to win it in the vettel challenges or can you also buy it at X level?
 
Sorry to jump on your thread, but does the same go for the X1? Do you HAVE to win it in the vettel challenges or can you also buy it at X level?

You can buy the coloured version, at level 40 (I think). I think it's 20million aswell.
 
You can buy the coloured version, at level 40 (I think). I think it's 20million aswell.

Plus you get one for reaching b-spec level 35
 
Plus you get one for reaching b-spec level 35

Yes, I forgot about that. I have an excuse though, I haven't even got to level 30 on A-spec or B-spec, nevermind 35.
 
There is one way that you can legitimately win an FGT but it's a bad idea. You can wait until you finish EVERY endurance race. Then you will receive a level 24 ticket which can give you the FGT. Of course it could also give you a Ferrari F1 that you won't have a use for and isn't allowed in the FGT Chamionship.
 
Back