Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
coollogo_com-31911300.png
20d1cb1e-19a3-4463-b887-ff9a77bf36e3_zps43d673e1.JPG

12191224255_6c9f67dbee_z.jpg

Photocredits goes to @NBDESIGNZ

SEASON I
Welcome to this new racing series, this is going to be the first season of this kind of event.
I've seen alot of lobbies and threads about Indycar/lights/Nascar championships and racing series, and I though, why not taking it to a higher level?

I tried a few races with different RedBull cars, and i must say that it was some intense racing, unfortunately there were only a few people joining the lobbies.

coollogo_com-310142271.png
  • RedBull X2014 Junior
    Gemasolar_72.jpg Gemasolar_71.jpg
  • RedBull X2014 Standard
    Gemasolar_70.jpg Gemasolar_69.jpg
  • RedBull X2014 Fan Car
    Gemasolar_68.jpg Gemasolar_67.jpg

coollogo_com-31938487.png

• Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway
    SZ9ca.gif
  • Daytona International Speedway
    daytona-international-speedway-5154.jpg
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
    usgp_diagram.jpg
coollogo_com-21646377.png
  • Practise: Saturday from 6pm GMT
  • Qualifying & Race: Sunday from 6pm GMT
coollogo_com-21640601.png

PRACTTISE SESSION:Practise session starts at 6 PM GMT. Time limit: 1 hour.
you will have time during this hour, to come up with your own, or shared setup.
I will leave here a simple basic setup, for those who don't have experience with setting up a car.
QUALIFYING:Qualifying: 30 minutes, starting from the pits, we all race together, yellow flags included.

RACE:
Race: ~1 hour, depending on full course cautions.
Flying start from two rows.
After the start we will do a warm up lap at a maximum speed of 80mph/130kmh, then accelerating after turn 4.
When exiting the pits at Indianapolis, don't leave the pitlane after the first corner, leave it after the second corner.Tire and fuel wear set to normalPenalty set to lightDrafting & loosing grip option set to: realisticDamage: heavyAll tires are permitted.

coollogo_com-21640769.png

• When a spin or a crash happened, you have to write "fcc" which stands for "full course caution".
      The safetycar will then come out and everyone will line up behind it, driving with the autopilot on (60kmh/38mph)
    • The crashed car will go to the pits and after that, line up behind the field, then writing "clear". The safety car will then enter the pitlane in turn 3, and the field then starts to accelerate after turn 4

coollogo_com-21646555.png
  • P1: 25
  • P2: 17
  • P3: 12
  • P4: 8
  • P5: 4
  • P6: 1

• Pole Position: 3 points
  • Every lap lead: 1 point
Note: The winners will be those, who win in one class, and the overall winner.

coollogo_com-21646736.png

please post here your PSN username.
  • MonGnoM​
  • GTracer98 / Driverman447​

Last edited:

Photocredits goes to @NBDESIGNZ

SEASON I
Welcome to this new racing series, this is going to be the first season of this kind of event.
I've seen alot of lobbies and threads about Indycar/lights/Nascar championships and racing series, and I though, why not taking it to a higher level?

I tried a few races with different RedBull cars, and i must say that it was some intense racing, unfortunately there were only a few people joining the lobbies.

View attachment 180868
  • Practise: Saturday from 6pm GMT
  • Qualifying & Race: Sunday from 6pm GMT
View attachment 180874
PRACTTISE SESSION:Practise session starts at 6 PM GMT. Time limit: 1 hour.
you will have time during this hour, to come up with your own, or shared setup.
I will leave here a simple basic setup, for those who don't have experience with setting up a car.
QUALIFYING:Qualifying: 30 minutes, starting from the pits, we all race together, yellow flags included.

RACE:
Race: ~1 hour, depending on full course cautions.
Flying start from two rows.
After the start we will do a warm up lap at a maximum speed of 80mph/130kmh, then accelerating after turn 4.
When exiting the pits at Indianapolis, don't leave the pitlane after the first corner, leave it after the second corner.Tire and fuel wear set to normalPenalty set to lightDrafting & loosing grip option set to: realisticDamage: heavyAll tires are permitted.

View attachment 180880

• When a spin or a crash happened, you have to write "fcc" which stands for "full course caution".
      The safetycar will then come out and everyone will line up behind it, driving with the autopilot on (60kmh/38mph)
    • The crashed car will go to the pits and after that, line up behind the field, then writing "clear". The safety car will then enter the pitlane in turn 3, and the field then starts to accelerate after turn 4

• P1: 25
  • P2: 17
  • P3: 12
  • P4: 8
  • P5: 4
  • P6: 1

• Pole Position: 3 points
  • Every lap lead: 1 point
Note: The winners will be those, who win in one class, and the overall winner.

View attachment 180881

please post here your PSN username.
  • MonGnoM​
  • GTracer98 / Driverman447​
I'd like to join, but which car do I use, because all I got is a Red Bull Junior.

I'd like to join, but which car do I use, because all I got is a Red Bull Junior.
We actually use all three of them.
So for you, you can join either only the races with the RedBull Junior, or you go ahead, and try getting the standard and the fan car.

We actually use all three of them.
So for you, you can join either only the races with the RedBull Junior, or you go ahead, and try getting the standard and the fan car.
What if everyone uses a faster car than me or just one person uses a faster car, won't that just make the race unfair?

What if everyone uses a faster car than me or just one person uses a faster car, won't that just make the race unfair?

no, we will make a race, only with the junior, a race only with standarts and a race only fan car.

So everything is equal.

Back