formula one cars in gt3

• Thread starter coolrules
  • 8 comments
i heard that the super license is to be able to drive formula one cars in gt3 is this true ..can you get actual formula one cars in gt3 (the kind michael shuchmacker drives?) if so where do you get them and if not what is the s license for?

there are two f1 cars in the pal version of gt3. the american version has 6 f1 cars. in the pal version you unlock the f1 cars in endurance races. i have attached a picture of a pal f1 car

Attachments

• polyphony_001_yellow.jpg
    polyphony_001_yellow.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 75
i also noticed your version says, "change car" but American version Get In heh, but yeah F1 owns all the other cars

Originally posted by coolrules
i heard that the super license is to be able to drive formula one cars in gt3 is this true ..can you get actual formula one cars in gt3 (the kind michael shuchmacker drives?) if so where do you get them and if not what is the s license for?

The answer to your question about the license is no. You can drive any car with any license. You get the F cars by winning races and the S license is needed to compete in some races near the end of the game. Thats providing that you work your way from beginner through to professional. Have Fun :)

Originally posted by coolrules
that formula 1 car looks great ..in which endurance race do you get it in?

There are 6 different F1 cars in GT3 A-Spec.

You can win them by doing several different Endurance Races...

The easiest way to get an F1 car is probably racing the Super Speedway Endurance...

Back