Formula One Championship Edition PS3 (Video)

BreakerOhio

I just bought this game last week thanks Dking here on GTPlanet for promoting it to me. I have the Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel and played this some yesterday. It's still a new game to me right now, but one thing I really like about it is the SOUND! Freakin insane. The video probably does it no justice, but the real game...NOT THE DEMO which is available to download, has improve sound and gameplay.

It's a lot fun...although it then screws up my steering when I revert back to playing GTHD. Anyhow, the sounds from the engine in this game are very pleasing to listen to in my opinion and I think others will agree once you listen to it if you've never played or seen this game yet. I'm sure most here that have a PS3 have downloaded the demo, but the full game supports the use of the wheel...although no real FFB (it has resistence to auto center the wheel), but still ....it is a fun challenging game to play and opens up a lot of real life tracks to explore and get familiar with. This is a must have game while we wait for GT5!!!

I just bought this game last week thanks Dking here on GTPlanet for promoting it to me. I have the Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel and played this some yesterday. It's still a new game to me right now, but one thing I really like about it is the SOUND! Freakin insane. The video probably does it no justice, but the real game...NOT THE DEMO which is available to download, has improve sound and gameplay.

It's a lot fun...although it then screws up my steering when I revert back to playing GTHD. Anyhow, the sounds from the engine in this game are very pleasing to listen to in my opinion and I think others will agree once you listen to it if you've never played or seen this game yet. I'm sure most here that have a PS3 have downloaded the demo, but the full game supports the use of the wheel...although no real FFB (it has resistence to auto center the wheel), but still ....it is a fun challenging game to play and opens up a lot of real life tracks to explore and get familiar with. This is a must have game while we wait for GT5!!!

Glad you are enjoying it B! See you at the grid!

Back