Formula Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahaw90
  • 5 comments
  • 716 views
Messages
58
I have completed every event apart from this event because I simply cant afford an F1 car. I have 3.5 million. What would you suggest is my best option to do. I could grind my way to 10 million but that would take ages. Do you win an F1 car? thanks
 
Yes, buy a FGT from the Used Car Dealership or the Online Dealership.
It appears quite rarely in the Used Car Dealership and is about 4.8m.
 
I have completed every event apart from this event because I simply cant afford an F1 car. I have 3.5 million. What would you suggest is my best option to do. I could grind my way to 10 million but that would take ages. Do you win an F1 car? thanks

You cant use the Ferrari F1 cars, save up to 5 million and get an FGT from the online car dealer.
 
Do you win an F1 car? thanks

Yes.

But I can't remember what race, if you check the thread that details prize cars for each race that will tell you.

You also have another option, check GT5 marketplace on this forum, someone might trade you a Formula GT.

👍
 
Back