• Red

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
United States
Chicago
fortbo
fortbo
IMG_2880.jpg

The car currently has BC Racing DS Series Coilovers, Shaved heads, fully adjustable 034 Motorsport rear sway bar, racing control arms, racing bushings, racing end links, full exhaust with catless downpipes and long tube headers, 034 motorsport intake, Bridgestone RE71R tires, Fifteen52 Wheels, and obviously the swan neck wing. I just added a set of Voltex front canards and I am in the process of adding more aero in order to move up a class including a 5 inch front splitter (maximum size allowed based on class rules) and a rear diffuser. Wheels and tires will also be changed this year to Enkei RPF1 wheels and Yokohama A052 tires which will retire the current setup to car shows. I will also be adding a roll cage which but I can't decide between painting it red or white so that's where the poll comes in! Overall I couldn't be happier with how the car has performed for the last two seasons and I can't wait to take on the challenge of a new class! I will be posting race results and videos in this thread as well.
IMG_2896.jpg
IMG_2586.jpg

DSC_0010.JPG

You’ve come a long way with this car mate! I remember your posts from years back when you were just starting to play around with canards on (I think it was) a silver Audi?

Great stuff so far anyway mate. I’ve used AO50s and they were brilliant so I’m sure the 52s will do you well.

My vote is for a red roll cage by the way. Ties everything together nicely :)

You’ve come a long way with this car mate! I remember your posts from years back when you were just starting to play around with canards on (I think it was) a silver Audi?

Great stuff so far anyway mate. I’ve used AO50s and they were brilliant so I’m sure the 52s will do you well.

My vote is for a red roll cage by the way. Ties everything together nicely :)
I’ll probably be going with red! Yeah that old car was actually an A6 that was pearl white, just learned track driving with that car pretty much and that helped me immensly because I learned out to drive a very heavy car fast so that helped develop my skills quite a bit. Now that I am using a prepped track car I can actually set some very fast lap times!

989890A2-419C-4682-89C5-43690D8FF718.jpeg

Preview of the new aero additions, these Voltex canards will be paired up with a splitter and a rear diffuser. I am also considering pulling out the front fenders and removing some material for this sort of effect which will help reduce drag by negating a sort of parachute effect at high speed.
162853-what-people-doing-get-15x10s-na-0c75beaa-3c7f-45c2-9739-1f97f570d6bb_zpst0az9dwk.jpg

Figured I’d start posting here again. Kinda forgot about this thread! So here’s some updates on the build. The car is now running forged internals with lower compression compared to stock. We decided to run a Vortech supercharger setup which is able to work thanks to a kit developed by JHMotorsports! The car was put on a diet and we managed to drop about 100 lbs of weight! Suspension was also improved with the addition of linear swift springs combined with a digression shock setup from BC Racing. The car is also running a new and improved tire setup thanks to Falken Tire! Aero was improved as well with a more aggressive rear diffuser setup and a new front splitter. First event out with the new setup exposed some issues that needed to be fixed mainly centering around a leaky valve cover that turned out to be an easy fix. This past weekend we had the car out for a test day and thankfully the car felt amazing and ran great! Managed to out handle a ZL1 Camaro racecar from the Trans Am series running on slicks with the Audi running the Falken RT660 tire which is a 200 TW street tire so I am very happy with direction this car is going with performance. Now it’s time to dial in the fuel and timing on the dyno to get the power levels where they need to be so it’s ready for an event next month at NOLA Motorsports Park.
30F965A4-ABE1-49FC-AD0B-194EDC0E738C.jpeg
0198EE29-2BCC-434B-AC35-795E75591E89.jpeg

5CAD69F3-D802-40A2-86B7-C4E454EFF003.jpeg
95F2CE11-C043-4E12-A439-45D3DF37E32F.jpeg
6B0EE236-D2F1-40DE-BA0C-AD6771454276.jpeg
96F2ABE5-6F17-48FC-A7BA-A1E523E06F65.jpeg
Added some hood vents because with how cramped this engine bay is, this thing runs hot! The vents helped extract a good amount of air and temps stayed responsible throughout each session in hotter weather too! Also got rid of the stock mirrors and installed some carbon fiber APR mirrors which helped drop about 7 LBS! These pictures are from the last event of the season at NOLA Motorsports Park.

Last edited:
It blows my mind away how much this RS4 has evolved over the years. I remember it being relatively stock couple years ago, Quite a mad project you have turned it into! Looks great.

It blows my mind away how much this RS4 has evolved over the years. I remember it being relatively stock couple years ago, Quite a mad project you have turned it into! Looks great.
Thanks! There’s already a lot of updates planned for it too!

New wheels and new brakes! The RPF1’s were a bit too bent out of shape from two years of track abuse so it was time to get a new set for this season! We ended up going with the Advan TC-4’s. As for the breaks, we went with the Stoptech Trophy R’s.
8802A114-EB0D-45DE-96D0-0D7FEDF18325.jpeg
D992A775-5109-4A70-B2A3-B945FBDA567F.jpeg
6CA4191F-6B61-4F0F-966B-0A7AB48C8E16.jpeg

I like the smaller mirrors. Not only did you save weight but a LOT of aero drag as well. 👍 Big mirrors are parasites.

Last edited:
Just got back from my most recent event with this car at Pikes Peak International Raceway in Colorado and it was a very successful event! I was slightly worried about how the altitude would effect the car as far as cooling and power loss went but everything held together great and we got another top 10 and some solid points going into the next round at Mid Ohio! I was also featured in a Hoonigan video!

Back