Forum Issues?

• Thread starter Islaygaz
  • 2 comments
Scotland
Scotland
islaygaz
I’m having an issue on the forums. Can someone confirm if it’s a website issue or is it a me issue?
Basically when I hit a link for a specific forum/topic the webpage reloads the page I was just on, but then marks the topic as read so I can’t find the “new” posts!

When did this start occurring for you? What operating system / device / browser are you using? Have you tried it with other browsers?

Thread links are just links — there's nothing special about them — so there's nothing that could really "break" to cause that kind of behavior. My guess is an errant browser plugin is intercepting your clicks and preventing the pages from loading properly.

When did this start occurring for you? What operating system / device / browser are you using? Have you tried it with other browsers?

Thread links are just links — there's nothing special about them — so there's nothing that could really "break" to cause that kind of behavior. My guess is an errant browser plugin is intercepting your clicks and preventing the pages from loading properly.
It’s been happening for a few days now. I’m having the issue on my iPad and iPhone (so safari). The weird thing that made me wonder if it was a GT planet issue is that any other website and forum I go on is absolutely fine!! I’ll clear my history and website data to see if that helps!

Edit: think I’ve solved it! I’ve opened GT planet on chrome on my iPad and it’s stabilised on my phone. I suspect it was to do with sharing tabs across iCloud!

Last edited:
Back