Forum with PD

• Thread starter Brego
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
There are thousands of suggestions and posts about the game here, and in other places. I don't see the point of it all other than being able to express an opinion for others to validate or criticize. What would be helpful above all, is some means of communicating with the developers. Do they have any idea what the community really wants? Do they care? For example, removing features like track editor and tuner upgrades. To me these were "key" features. So... unless we have some means of communicating our concerns to PD, all I can do is complain, and I want to be constructive and not a complainer.

Could we not have a shared request board, where each suggestion is listed (once) and an official response is posted? How can we make our ideas, comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, actually noticeable to PD? Maybe they removed a feature because they did not realize it was important to enough of us. Maybe they added something we actually don't like, but think that we do.

As it is, I could post something about pit stops or tire wear and the community can debate the pros and cons for 20 pages of posts. The end result being 30 people agree with me, and 45 disagree. What use is that? I would much prefer one single response that says "We looked into that, and decided that short races don't need pit stops because ..."

Ok, I just discovered there was an attempt at this previously. Thank you for setting it up GTP. Apparantly Kaz requested this specifically, but could not be bothered to respond to anything, or hire someone to respond for that matter.

Fanboy status is officially -off- at this point. Next time someone says "Forza", I'm not going to argue with them.

Back