Forza 3 Menu Screen

• Thread starter James1436
  • 4 comments
I turned on my xbox and played Forza as usual. But I looked at the menu showroom type of screen, where the car is in that position in camino viejo. And wow, the cars are so pretty! I never really bothered to look at the car from the menu screen. I recommend all of you get in a car you own in game and look at it from the menu screen perspective.

With all the Forza 4 excitement and news, it is hard to recognize how much work Turn 10 put in Forza 3.

I checked my stats the other day and it's over 400-hours in menus alone. I spend quite a bit of time checking the cars out on that home screen and like you say, they really are beautiful at that LOD.

I checked my stats the other day and it's over 400-hours in menus alone. I spend quite a bit of time checking the cars out on that home screen and like you say, they really are beautiful at that LOD.
I enjoyed that quite a bit, too, and used FM3's menu screen as a screen saver quite often. The 300ZX Twin Turbo looked so beautiful in white, with bronze Fikse 5-Spoke wheels and the Wings West body kit and wing... :drool:

Back