Forza 3 @ OC Auto Show

United States
United States
Ok,I just came back from the Auto Show Here I Orange County I Went To The Audi Booth Behind The Booth Was A XBOX 360 Cockpit With Forza 3 (Full Game Not The Demo) If You Are In Orange County,California Then You Should Go Check This Out.

Yes,I played it, its almost like GT The cars dont look like plastic anymore and they also have Nascar. Physics were Perfect to say the least i tried driving a nascar in laguna seca it was very challenging. It has a exellent cockpit view it really captures the sense of speed in this game. I'll Give Credit To turn 10 for this game.
P.S you know the Team Oreca Viper on the winshild i doesn't say Gran Turismo On It Or PlayStation instead it says Forza 3.

they also have Nascar. Physics were Perfect to say the least i tried driving a nascar in laguna seca it was very challenging.

They are actually just late model stock cars, not licensed NASCARs.

Did you try out the drag racing? I got to try that this weekend at an MS event, and that was some fun stuff. However, they didn't have LIVE or LAN over LIVE setup, so it wasn't as fun as it could be with real life people.

Latest Posts

Back