Forza 3 Pics And Videos Not Working Because Of Xbox.com

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
Forzamotorsport.com has been having issues with "My Forza" pictures and videos and even the auction house. After some research it has been confirmed that the new xbox.com forum update has created major issues with not only the xbox.com site but also Forzamotorsport.net.

Its not Forzamotorsport.net its xbox.com thats the problem since they are linked.
The xbox.com forums were changed a few months ago and have been having some MAJOR MAJOR issues. They ruined the xbox.com forums. Many people cant log in or cant reply or cant even view the site. In fact I cant reply on that site at all anymore. I hit the "reply" button and nothing happens. There are a LOT of people having issues with that site. Its a disaster.

The even worse news is that if the xbox.com sites are not updated by the time F4 comes out, we could see this in F4. :scared:

Maybe they are doing some updating. I didn't have troubles on fm.net going to my forza recently. I did have a problem once a few weeks back when the site wasn't working for me but next day all was fine again. I highly doubt that this issue you speak of will be around in a few months when FM4 launches.

Yes hopefully this is resolved by the time F4 is released. Right now the "My Forza" does not work for anyone. And there is no word at all when or if it will work again. Its all up to the xbox.com site at this point.

Actually it's not Xbox's fault.
Forza hasnt updated its forum to fix the forums, which I'm sure they could do over the period since the last big update.

I just checked now and the my forza option comes up with an error message. Not sure if it's xbox.com or fm.net but I'm guessing there's some updating going on, maybe cuz of gamescon?

Yeah I'm having problems myself. It was working early this week but now kaput. Trying to put together a video and now I'm at a stand still. I do have enough footage to keep working on it but eventually I'll be running out.

The forums appear to be down completely now at FM.net. I was able to access them earlier this morning but not now.
This is the message I get when trying to access the forums.

"We apologize. We are currently having difficulty communicating with Xbox Live. Please try signing in later."

I'm in the forums now
Interesting. Iv'e never had a problem until now but everytime I try and access them I get the same message.

Update. Ok now I got in but I had to sign out and now I cant sign back in. Then I tried going to the main site and can't even access the site anymore. Anyone else having more issues than usual on FM.net today?

Update 2: I got back to the main site, signed in and can't access the forums again. It seems the only way I can access the forums is to be signed out.

Update 3: No more problems now.

Last edited:
This just in from twitter a little while ago.

"Due to technical issues with the Web site, today's Week in Review will be delayed. Stand by for more when we know more."

Also if you put your curser over FM4 in the home page you will see there is a drop down with 2 options. Tracks and cars. Its not working yet though. Update: It seems to have disappeared. Im assuming it will be back at some point.

Last edited:
Back