Forza 3 still favor audi's?

aGrenadeShark
aGrenadeShark
I haven't played forza in forever, but I am thinking about picking it back up out of my boredom of PS3's online mode.

Is there any decent balance in the class system now? When I quit, You could have 10 maxxed A class cars that would basically be no where close to competition for each other. In other words, the "it" cars were so far above all the other cars it just wasn't fun.

Also, are the audi's still dominating every category?

there are about 10 competitive leaderboard cars in A-class, but there's also many hoppers with different regulations than just by class, such as RWD A-class with a 20 percent rear grip handicap or DTM cars only.

there are about 10 competitive leaderboard cars in A-class, but there's also many hoppers with different regulations than just by class, such as RWD A-class with a 20 percent rear grip handicap or DTM cars only.

If you don't mind me asking, what is a DTM car?

If you don't mind me asking, what is a DTM car?

German touring car.

audi_a4_dtm.jpg

2007-Mercedes-Benz-AMG-DTM-C-Class-Team-1024x768.jpg

I haven't played forza in forever, but I am thinking about picking it back up out of my boredom of PS3's online mode.

Is there any decent balance in the class system now? When I quit, You could have 10 maxxed A class cars that would basically be no where close to competition for each other. In other words, the "it" cars were so far above all the other cars it just wasn't fun.

Also, are the audi's still dominating every category?

Not necessarily Audi, its AWD cars in general, and because of the ability to change almost any cars drivetrain layout in Forza that could be any car.

Latest Posts

Back