Forza 3 Title Update Week of 12/20/09

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Great stuff, though no dashboard fixes.

A new auto update cometh in time for Christmas. Sometime next week, you’ll be prompted by Xbox LIVE to update your version of Forza 3. Lots of little things on the backend getting tweaked this time, but here are some of the bigger fixes a number of you may care about:

Adds the new custom Time Trials feature to scoreboards, allowing Turn 10 to set up unique hotlap challenges and leaderboards as we wish. In fact, look for a custom Time Trial featuring the R35 GT-R after the update is live. More info to follow below.

Fixed slow load times for saved liveries, tuning files and layer groups in the design catalog. For those of you who were experiencing laggy performance and long waits accessing your saved content, the problem should be resolved now.

Fixed achievements not showing up correctly when playing the game any controller port other than 1.

Patched Time Trials leaderboard holes that allowed players to load tuning files for an advantage.

Improved AI car shadows and fixed shadow flickering.

Fixed audio in replay videos with manual shifting.

I have bold a couple issues that a select number of members here have experienced.

Oh well, not much has changed for me. The big waiting time has moved to a different menu. Some other areas have alleviated but still quite slow.

My other profile that has like 3 pictures loads very quick and always has done.

GT5p I have an insane amount of my replays saved since 2007 and there's no delay in accessing, saving or flicking through but GT5p seems to use the xmb.

What I have to do in Forza when attempting to view or save is press the button then change the channel, go make something to eat or browse the net for 5 mins.

Oh well, not much has changed for me. The big waiting time has moved to a different menu. Some other areas have alleviated but still quite slow.

My other profile that has like 3 pictures loads very quick and always has done.

GT5p I have an insane amount of my replays saved since 2007 and there's no delay in accessing, saving or flicking through but GT5p seems to use the xmb.

What I have to do in Forza when attempting to view or save is press the button then change the channel, go make something to eat or browse the net for 5 mins.
Very true. Noticed last night that I can't really speed through the upgrade shop or wheels, else the game will start to lag. :indiff:

Latest Posts

Back