Forza 3 WRS Week(ish) Two

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 24 comments
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
So I have decided I can no longer wait so I'm starting a WRS.

WRSRoundTwo.jpg

ROUND TWO
RdAltMap.jpg

Round Two will be held at Road Atlanta Club, wide sweepers and long straights make for some fast turns so watch your speed into turn one!
This week we will

Free Race/Hot Laps
Circuit: Road Atlanta Club Circuit
Cars: 2010 Nissan 370Z PI 441
Assists: Anything goes personal preference.
Transmission: Again personal preference.
Rules: The cars will be run with no additional upgrades (stock).
Anything which invalidates your lap (exclamation mark next to time) is not allowed.
Tuning is allowed where the cars allow, you may discuss and share setups and setup tips.
Do not discuss laptimes, you may discuss your split times but not laptimes.
PM me your best time, you have until the 28th of December to do this, I realize this is less than one week, but oh well it is so we can start doing these Monday to Monday next week. I will accept only one laptime to save my inbox from confusion of having more than one time from people. If you could also state in your final PM if you are using a pad or a wheel.

This week points will be decided later on. Anybody care to explain how to do a poll? I'm wondering if we should keep the points as is, implement a new system, or drop them altogether.

Last edited:
:lol:

Just about to post that.

So can you determine 100% that people haven't upgrade their car?

I'm not too familiar with the replay info etc. Is your event and Forza 3 foolproof?

Last edited:
:lol:

Just about to post that.

So can you determine 100% that people haven't upgrade their car?

I'm not too familiar with the replay info etc. Is your event and Forza 3 foolproof?
This is why I think we need to drop the points, if we have nothing to race for other than fun, why cheat?

But alas you do bring up a valid point and one I can not control directly.

I'll bite.

Just completed my cockpit, and setup my Fanatec 911 Turbo S... So, this looks like a good excuse to run some laps and test it out.

;)

im up for bringin up the slow end of the comp. my laps are slow but this sounds like a fun idea to improve myself

im up for bringin up the slow end of the comp. my laps are slow but this sounds like a fun idea to improve myself

Hello, and welcome to GTPlanet. Please do yourself and everybody else a favor and use proper capital letters and punctuation in your posts. Not only does it help our non-native English speakers here, but it improves the quality of the forum in general.

Thanks.

great, count me in... :)
in what way are submitted times proven, attach a pic??

Last edited:
First impressions of the 370Z: Sucks stock. My A600 class one is nothing like this. The brakes are my main issue, you can't use much pressure before they lock. Lots of throttle oversteer through some parts. However it is a little more in check once I've adjusted tire pressure. I didn't get a solid lap put together tonight, but hopefully I'll get a chance to by the deadline.

I don't think I'll have a time to submit tonight. Unless the deadline is like 11:59pm December 28th. Please try to clarify that in the next round.

just submitted my time. was gonna just submit the time i came up w/ earlier in the week, which i worked for quite awhile on...but i had the game on, so i decided to jump back in for a few more laps, and im glad i did cuz for whatever reason i managed to cut my previous time by about 1.2 seconds. haha

youve really gotta run this thing almost on the ragged edge for the first part of the track to carry enough momentum with you for the rest of the lap

I don't think I'll have a time to submit tonight. Unless the deadline is like 11:59pm December 28th. Please try to clarify that in the next round.
LOL yeah I thought about that this morning it will be 11:59 MST (-7 GMT)

Okay, so I will attempt to get at least something in to you tomorrow. I just played online tonight. And apparently, at ~3am central time in circuit B class you run into nothing but Japanese people. I felt like I was in a "Fast and Furious: On The Track" or something. Surrounded by JDM cars with nothing but anime liveries. :scared:

Awesome. I've already got a time for you for week three. Figured I better get it out of the way while I'm remembering it.

Back