Forza 4 DLC Question

United States
Cincinnati, OH
Hello everyone. I'm just over 25% done with the Forza Motorsport 4 Career mode and am starting to get a bit bored with the selection of cars in the basic stuff. I've taken a look at a few of the DLC packs that I may potentially want to buy. The question I have is, will there be a new pack coming out soon? There are a few packs that I am on the edge about but, if there are no more packs coming out, then I will definitely be getting them now. If more packs are coming out, then I shall wait. So, any new packs coming out for FM4? Or is this it.

If they come out with new packs, there shouldn't be a lot. And the wait is not worth it. I believe if you buy VIP, it's so much better. I personally don't purchase packs, I only purchase the cars that I like individually. I hope this clears your thinking

^^^^This will be true until FM5 is released.......With all the Forza games once one game is released all the DLC stops...Even the monthly rivals that give you cars....So go ahead and buy some packs OR just buy cars individualy

Ok, so it looks like no more packs will be released for FM4.

Sorry to ask another question but, can I just get 1 car from each pack? Or do you have to purchase the whole pack. There is about 1 car in each pack that I actually want but, I don't really want to pack 660 MS points just to use 1 car when it the pack comes with 9 other cars that I have no intention of using.

Some cars are available a'la carte, others can only be acquired if you purchase the pack. A good place to look is in the in game "Marketplace", where all the DLC is. Turn 10 has whether or not the car is available as a stand alone purchase. I believe the going rate for the cars is 270msp... But don't quote me on the price.

Some cars are available a'la carte, others can only be acquired if you purchase the pack. A good place to look is in the in game "Marketplace", where all the DLC is. Turn 10 has whether or not the car is available as a stand alone purchase. I believe the going rate for the cars is 270msp... But don't quote me on the price.

So, for instance, if I click on the car in the marketplace and it says "Purchase Mercedes C63 AMG Black '12" I can buy the car as a standalone?

So, for instance, if I click on the car in the marketplace and it says "Purchase Mercedes C63 AMG Black '12" I can buy the car as a standalone?

Some cars are only available if you purchase the entire pack, but it will say so in the red banner over the top left of the car. If it does not then you can purchase the car alone.

Don't buy the cars individually. After about 2 cars per pack, it'd be cheaper just to buy the entire pack, so just buy the entire packs. You don't have to drive the ones you don't care about, but you save money.

Back