Forza 5 Alpinestars DLC

• Thread starter symo63
  • 15 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
I downloaded the update to Forza 5 and then tried to purchase the Mustang as part of the Alpinestars DLC but I couldn't purchase it individually? Any else have this issue?

I might try and have another look tonight, perhaps I tried to soon as the update was installed.

If you get it figured out make sure you get the Alfa Spyder and make it a B Class....its a BEAST..will probably get fixed in a patch down the road...

Let's all jump on the moneygrab bandwagon @.@

this thread on the official forums is talking about the same thing and the community team leader posted they're looking into it.
It doesn't bother me. If they wanted it to be bought as a pack and not separately that's fine :)

Anyway, in that link you posted (thanks for that) they said it was fixed and now can buy cars separately which is good :D

EDIT
Just bought 5 Benz E63!

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me. If they wanted it to be bought as a pack and not separately that's fine :)

Anyway, in that link you posted (thanks for that) they said it was fixed and now can buy cars separately which is good :D

EDIT
Just bought 5 Benz E63!
Great that it is fixed. Did the release another update or were they able to fix it another way?

It's a decent pack, glad to see finaly another 2014 Mercedes Benz... hoping for SLS AMG Black Series in future!
(and... i really happy to give welcome back to the Radical and the Ultima... two of the cars who i really enjoy in FM4)

Can the E63 be converted to the Erebus Motorsport V8 Supercar?
No, either a turbo v8 or a v12 but I,t doesn't match up well with the v8sc. Doesn't have the v8sc aero either, just Forza aero.

Back