Forza 5 Details: No Weather or Night Racing, Full Autovista Support

• Thread starter GT4ZA
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some new details on Forza Motorsport 5. The game is scheduled to launch later this year and is a launch title for the Xbox One.

People expecting weather and night racing are in for a disappointment as Turn 10′s Dan Greenawalt has confirmed on a Twitch TV Stream that the game won’t support those features. It’s something fans really wanted from the game considering it’s something that they’ve been asking since Forza Motorsport 3.

The good news is that the game runs at 1080p and 60fps. The game’s visuals can be seen in this in-game trailer.

Paints and tunes are still like the ones in the previous games. They can be created, traded and used but the now the payment depends on the usage and not the initial selling price.

The Auction House is gone due to the above point where they made paints and tunes free to buy. Cloud based suggestions are possible where the game learns what types of paints you like and will suggest you the same. At the Forza 5 E3 demonstration the Drivatar AI was said to evolve based on your driving abilities.

One more good news is that all the cars support Autovista mode which means you can check them out in detail. However, the car roster is still unconfirmed and may be less than Forza 4 due to mandatory Autovista.

FORZA 5 HAS CLOUD BUT NO WEATHER ? :P

http://www.gamechup.com/forza-5-info-blowout-no-auction-house-more/

There is absolutely no reason for me to buy this POS DRM Box now..... GT5 on ps3 has weather and day/night driving support...FM5 on nextgen Xbox with unlimited Cloud power doesn't have Day/Night cycle and Weather ?? FAIL

FM5 is nothing but FM4 on steroids

FORZA 5 HAS CLOUD BUT NO WEATHER ? :P

http://www.gamechup.com/forza-5-info-blowout-no-auction-house-more/

There is absolutely no reason for me to buy this POS DRM Box now..... GT5 on ps3 has weather and day/night driving support...FM5 on nextgen Xbox with unlimited Cloud power doesn't have Day/Night cycle and Weather ?? FAIL

FM5 is nothing but FM4 on steroids

This post is just flaw-full. I guess you may not be used to making logical posts around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back