Forza 5 surpasses 1 million online players in 6 weeks

• Thread starter HAL20XX
  • 2 comments
I'm liking those numbers. How is the online racing, and the money grind? Thinking of trying it out, but not sure.

After three weeks of play I'm around the eleven million credit mark from playing career and rivals alone but I received six of those millions as Forza rewards. The seventy grand level bonus is pretty generous as is the bonus awarded for successfully beating a rival after multiple laps on track.

[EDIT] I'm glad to say the server has freed up so I can claim a further million and a half CR from the rewards page, up until now the high demand just had me looking at a wheel of death whenever I tried so now I'm on twelve and a half million plus cars.

I've played a couple of online races in the beginner hoppers but aside from one little kid who pitted me and then ragequit when he couldn't beat me it seems pretty straightforward so far. I'm getting my arse kicked without competitive tunes though. Didn't plug in the chat headset so the soundtrack is filled with disembodied machine voices that sound like the Cylons on the old Battlestar Galactica show.

Good work from Cram. I'm waiting for someone to claim those million players only played it round a mate's house. :lol:

Last edited:
Back