Forza 6 by NTX - 13/10/2015

• Thread starter NTX
  • 23 comments

NTX

Portugal
Porto, Portugal
ntx1982
nmft
Hello guys, always good to get back to the Photomode foruns at GTPlanet (some might ask, "who the hell is this guy?", but hello to them too). :)

It all started with my Gran Turismo 4 gallery back at 2006, and of course I do not forget the galleries from previous Forza games. I did not forget to come back here with GT5 and GT6 (here at the Competitions), and now its time to bring some things from the new game from the Forza franchise, Forza Motorsport 6.

The French V6

clio v6 by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr​

RENAULT CLIO V6 by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

CLIO_V6 by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

More content coming soon. Always good to be around here!!

I like the last shot. Rules say you shouldn't have the subject leaving the frame, but I find with car photography, if you get the essence it's turning in at you like your shot, it actually works.

VXR
I like the last shot. Rules say you shouldn't have the subject leaving the frame, but I find with car photography, if you get the essence it's turning in at you like your shot, it actually works.

We think the same buddy! Thanks for dropping by :)

That first photo is lovely. I love the dark and ominous tone. That last photo is just a stunner, though.

Love the shots. The Clio V6 is one of my favourite cars in the game, i'll always have c, b and a class tunes of it for online. It's very stable and yet has sharp turn in, which is a bit odd as it's known to be a widow maker in real life!

You've come back, and started off with one of my absolute favourite cars? Nice!

All three shots have the unmistakeable NTX style. Welcome back, can't wait to see more. 👍

Hello guys, the world of Forza 6 never stops, and neither do I (well I´m having a little break from work, so thats normal having a little more of energy). Thanks for dropping by and visiting my 1st update. Now, I present my 2nd update, with a very cool and insane car to drive. I bring to all of you, the BMW M4!! The Germans have done it again!!

Beware of the M4

M4 - RIO JANEIRO by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

BMW M4 by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

BMW M4 VS SPA by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Dark M4 by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

The first Clio shot is a perfect billboard shot ha and agreed with ImaRobot, third BMW shot is my favourite. Not sure on the amount of grain used on the first shot though.

👍

Hello guys, another day, another good timing to bring some photos from the game of the moment! So, after a French and German, lets welcome a Korean!! They know how to build a super sports car thats for sure, so please Hyundai, gift me one for Christmas ok?! And of course, thanks for visiting guys, your words are always most welcome! :)

The Korean Speedster - Meet the Veloster

Veloster VS Green Hell by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Green Hell VS Veloster by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Veloster by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

My favourite two features in shot 3, have to be the layout and depth of field. 👍 Aside from that. I am looking forward to seeing what will be chosen as you're next subject. :D

NTX
Hello guys, another day, another good timing to bring some photos from the game of the moment! So, after a French and German, lets welcome a Korean!! They know how to build a super sports car thats for sure, so please Hyundai, gift me one for Christmas ok?! And of course, thanks for visiting guys, your words are always most welcome! :)

The Korean Speedster - Meet the Veloster

Veloster VS Green Hell by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Green Hell VS Veloster by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Veloster by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Very nice, that last one is grand slam.

Hate to sound repetitive, but that third one is a charmer. Love me some high aperture shots :D

Black really shows off the rain well, I may try that color soon.

Hello!! Good weekend to all! First, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that stopped by recently, its good to know your opinions guys!!
Now, my next subject, its based in Yellow. Yes, yellow...a exotic colour to have in a car...at least at some. Not really thinking on seeing a Toyota Prius in yellow to be honest...but you guys know waht I mean I hope. So...lets get this going forward then!

That yellow suits you well

The clio RS by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

Exige S by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

The Aventador by Nuno Teixeira, no Flickr

I feel the second shot could of turned out better if you tweaked two things. And they are the following two:

*Noise - In my view there is too much.
*Aperture - If the aperture level was above 10-15 notches. Then in my view the shot would of turned out better.

Back