Forza 7 Career Mode Has Become Unplayable For Me, Constant Freezing, Anyone Experiencing This?

Canada
Canada
Legionaire88
I purchased a car from the Auction house and just spent time in the Menu's tonight, rage quit, too much freezing. My game often freezes when I select the career mode or before I start a race, is anyone experiencing this? I have the Digital Collectors edition. Also, does anyone know how to clear the cache for a Xbox One game? I am on Xbox One X, I think the menu's are slightly different compared to regular Xbox One. I have the Digital Ultimate Edition Version.

I purchased a car from the Auction house and just spent time in the Menu's tonight, rage quit, too much freezing. My game often freezes when I select the career mode or before I start a race, is anyone experiencing this? I have the Digital Collectors edition. Also, does anyone know how to clear the cache for a Xbox One game? I am on Xbox One X, I think the menu's are slightly different compared to regular Xbox One. I have the Digital Ultimate Edition Version.
Menu's are the same throughout either console. Having the One X doesn't even speed up your car selection menu, its still slow as a pig. As for the freezing, I've not experienced anything remotely as bad yet.

You're not the first I've seen talking about frequent crashes on the Xbox One X. Now don't take this as a definite sign that the game is struggling more on the better console. There could be various reasons why you're experiencing the frequent crashing issues you're describing, but I'm clueless to what those could be.

I've only had two or three random crashes since getting the game for the original Xbox One in October.

You're not the first I've seen talking about frequent crashes on the Xbox One X. Now don't take this as a definite sign that the game is struggling more on the better console. There could be various reasons why you're experiencing the frequent crashing issues you're describing, but I'm clueless to what those could be.

I've only had two or three random crashes since getting the game for the original Xbox One in October.
Menu's are the same throughout either console. Having the One X doesn't even speed up your car selection menu, its still slow as a pig. As for the freezing, I've not experienced anything remotely as bad yet.

The Xbox One X is likely having trouble rendering high resolution Menu items. It needs to be patched.

It might be because I disabled 24/30hz refresh on my Xbox One X settings, it might be using 24/30hz naively in the menu's, I will enable it and try later when I play tonight.

The Xbox One X is likely having trouble rendering high resolution Menu items. It needs to be patched.
It's not a One X issue. It's an issue that all consoles are hvaing.

It might be because I disabled 24/30hz refresh on my Xbox One X settings, it might be using 24/30hz naively in the menu's, I will enable it and try later when I play tonight.
No, that is only for movie playback, not gaming.

Just bought the game yesterday. Played for a couple hours all good. Now, the game has frozen twice while setting up a Free Play race. I installed the game offline and have been offline since.

I set up 3 buckets: MINI '65, Vintage Sport Compacts, Ford Falcon '67. 24 Cars at VIR, Default conditions: Rain, 10 laps. Froze 3x times in a row.

Edit: Even with a different track it froze just then.
I'm doing the Drivers Cup now. See what happens.

Game is freezing even after creating a livery. Rebooted and just painted mirrors and wheels, Save and froze. Less than half hour worth of career play before this.

Odd, A friend from college was telling me he was thinking of returning his ONE X since Forza 7 kept freezing/ taking ages to load. It's the only game he owns alongside PUBG and Halo5. He thought it was his console.

I don't know if this'll help, but I used to have FM7 installed on an external hard drive and would get crashes after about two or three online races, which became old quick. And frustrating. So I moved it to the internal storage and it's been significantly better about not crashing. After this latest update it has been crashing more often though. I'm on an original Xbox One here.

2 year old XB1. I can't remember this happening with FH3 and nothing close to freezing like this in F6, but I just got the game.

Back