Forza 7 Has Less MultiPlayer Features Than Forza 6?

Canada
Canada
Legionaire88
I played Forza 6 for around 290 hours, I am 50% finished the career mode, 17% finished show cases, didn't play rivals yet and have played some multiplayer showcases. I wanna get into Forza 7 right away, basically wanna complete Forza 7 and one day in the far future I will come back to Forza 6 to complete it.

My issue is, there is less multiplayer game modes? I heard there is no class hoppers mode, I don't know if I wanna buy 7 if it lacks all the multiplayer modes/features that Forza 6 has.

Off the top of my head:
  • The game has been slowly adding Class-Based Hoppers over the past few months. Currently we have P, R, S, A, B and C.

• Leagues is structured differently to how it was in Forza Motorsport 6. You now gain/lose ranking points based on your result and can get promoted up to more competitive Bands if you do well. There are a combination of ghost and simulation races running every day with the car restrictions changing once a week.

• Feature-wise Multiplayer is very similar to Forza Motorsport 6. A word of warning though, many players still lack the skill or respect required to race cleanly, no functional improvements in that area although there have been some efforts made to "clean up" the Hoppers.

• One notable omission is that you cannot add Drivatars to Private Lobbies.

Back