Forza 7 PC-Version download does not work

• Thread starter Whitman
  • 12 comments
Hey guys,

I am so unbelievably frustrated, because the Forza 7 Download on my PC just won´t work.
Even now to this day, the download just stops with an error.
I thought the problems where due to the pre-load but to this day nothing got fixed.
This is pure cr*p. i tried to reset my store app for example. But this won´t fix it. I can´t find a solution to this problem online.
Only some complicated ways of downloading the game externaly and installing it with weird software i have never heard of.
Does anybody experienced the same things and can help?

Regards,
Whitman

Have you tried clicking the x in the download queue to cancel the download then click updates to trigger it again.
I was having it fail several times until I did that then it downloaded without any additional issues.

Hey guys, thank you so much. I managed to download and install the game but my suffering just won´t end :D
Now my game won´t launch. When i start it, i get a small window with the forza 7 cover in it.
But then this window immediantely closes and nothing happens.
I´m nearly done with this game.

Hey guys, thank you so much. I managed to download and install the game but my suffering just won´t end :D
Now my game won´t launch. When i start it, i get a small window with the forza 7 cover in it.

close msi afterburner and RTTS. Disable Windows game mode.

I had some issues on my second pc with this too. But after yesterday’s store update it downloaded fine.

I had this happen today. Turns out it was because I had changed my windows ID(or whatever it's called) password. I opened up the mail box and was prompted to enter my password again and then it worked.

Thanks so far guys. I was a bit harsh and already deleted the game and now i´m having the same problems again, downloading and installing it. But when my torture of downloading is over i will try your tipps and reply wether they worked or not.
So far, thank ya´ll so much!

Had the same problem and i fixed it reinstalling windows and not updating windows store. Turns out win10 updates **** up store for some people.

Back