Forza 7 Specialty Dealer Update: Winter Reruns, Part III

I think there may be a typo in the article, unless the 570S is actually $1.4 million.

Still waiting for the 911 GT3 RS. I kinda like the speciality dealer, though. Gives you the feeling of owing a rather special or rare car. Thats something that plays a huge role for rich car collectors in real life and gets pretty much ignored in most games.

Still waiting for the 911 GT3 RS. I kinda like the speciality dealer, though. Gives you the feeling of owing a rather special or rare car. Thats something that plays a huge role for rich car collectors in real life and gets pretty much ignored in most games.
Seeing how we're getting all these repeats and the auction house, I'm not so sure they all that rare.

This is a common strategy in free-to-play games in order to entice users to purchase "better" items that won't be available for a long time or even at all.

Get this crap out of my $100 game, Turn 10.

It's literally exactly the same as GT Sport's Mileage Exchange. I assume that receives the same amount of ire?

For reference, I'm not exactly a huge fan of either. I get why it's been done — to draw out long-term engagement — but it's frustrating nonetheless, especially with the repeating. Which I imagine will happen again next week.

It's literally exactly the same as GT Sport's Mileage Exchange. I assume that receives the same amount of ire?

For reference, I'm not exactly a huge fan of either. I get why it's been done — to draw out long-term engagement — but it's frustrating nonetheless, especially with the repeating. Which I imagine will happen again next week.
Be right back - I'll make a ranty post about the Mileage exchange using the exact same words in some GTSport whining thread, and I'll see how I fare.

Back