FORZA 8 Fantasy idea request.

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 21 comments
United States
United States
Supercar road loop
10mi loop
Public road ("Road closed for race" sign to appease the people that think it will encourage street racing)
No race track items(rumble strips,exc.)
3mi highway straights in the middle(for supercars high top speed advantage)
2mi city section on one side
2mi scenic section on the other side
Gas station for pit stop area
Some areas with 2 route options for easier overtaking

I do think the next game needs a course similar to Camino Viejo de Montserrat and a city track like those in GT but fictional ones, no need to spend so much time and money slavishly recreating real life ones imo like they did with Dubai.

Public road ("Road closed for race" sign to appease the people that think it will encourage street racing)

The people who think it will encourage illegal street racing probably know that the people who are into illegal street racing don’t care about signs.

A premium dealership with car descriptions, UI, nice camera views, music... So far, it looks more like a spreadsheet than a dealership. Each car should be unique.

The people who think it will encourage illegal street racing probably know that the people who are into illegal street racing don’t care about signs.

The sign is for the developers protection, not the illegal racers

Why would they need protection against that and how would that sign protect them?
Because Twitter\Social Media (SocJus) mobs. And Toyota, because it seems that if they want to bring back Toyota cars, they'll have to convince them as well. Seeing some of their tweets seems they gone woke [and soon broke]

A sign would protect them because when a street is closed for some official racing you can somehow see the signs (and some officers guarding), depending by the angle.

This definitely like the name of the post, a FANTASY. Sounds like a great idea for HORIZON, the fantasy version of Forza Motorsports.

Because Twitter\Social Media (SocJus) mobs.

What about them? And what does social justice have to do with street racing?

And Toyota, because it seems that if they want to bring back Toyota cars, they'll have to convince them as well.

Toyota is missing because they have an exclusive deal with Gran Turismo, it has nothing to do with street racing.

A sign would protect them because when a street is closed for some official racing you can somehow see the signs (and some officers guarding), depending by the angle.

We already have traffic laws banning illegal street racing. A sign in a game won’t deter anyone who is prepared to defy those.

Signs and officers might make the game more realistic though, but that’s just about the only effect it would have.

What about them? And what does social justice have to do with street racing?
Toyota is missing because they have an exclusive deal with Gran Turismo, it has nothing to do with street racing
I beg to differ.
9hmx.png

I beg to differ.
9hmx.png
And that was quickly deleted and came back as a completely different statement. So, differ away, I guess. As it sits, GTS is the only game that has production Toyota vehicles, every other game can seem to only get their hands on Toyota Race cars in general, and the oddball GT86 for some games.

Forza Motorsport 7 had no street racing and they were still excluded from the game.

Toyota’s first tweet is basically what happens when your PR guy’s been on the Sake
EA’s response is still absolutely savage

I beg to differ.
9hmx.png

It looks like you have missed this:

A no street racing policy also doesn’t explain why Toyota is missing from PCars2 and FM7, and it certainly doesn’t explain why the new Supra is the hero car of the new Fast and Furious movie.

In the light of all the evidence it looks like Gran Turismo has an exclusive license to Toyota road cars.

I also haven’t seen any anti street racing social media mobs. On the Toyota UK twitter page most people seem to agree that it’s a shame that Toyota is not featured in other games.

and the oddball GT86 for some games
And the truck in FM7 (beside the nascar cars).
In the light of all the evidence it looks like Gran Turismo has an exclusive license to Toyota road cars.
it is most likely like this.
I also haven’t seen any anti street racing social media mobs
I haven't seen that either yet -- except for one or two exceptional individuals that don't understand what's a joke, that is -- but knowing how people like to be upset about minor details, I think that it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that they'll probably come as soon as some media talks about games and racing.

And the truck in FM7 (beside the nascar cars).
Like I said, besides race type vehicles. The truck isn't a Production Road Car, It's one-off.

I think that it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that they'll probably come as soon as some media talks about games and racing.
I think it's pretty far-fetched, these games aren't exactly unknown. I'm not entirely sure if it even happened to NFS, when that game is specifically set up around street racing.

Last edited:
Supercar road loop
10mi loop
No race track items(rumble strips,exc.)
3mi highway straights in the middle(for supercars high top speed advantage)
2mi city section on one side
2mi scenic section on the other side
Gas station for pit stop area
Some areas with 2 route options for easier overtaking
If you're on PC, have you considered BeamNG.drive or the PC version of Wreckfest, both of which seem to have the roads (if not the cars) you're looking for?

Its probably not that in anymore, but if they made a track in apocalyptic setting, that may grab somebody that isn't a racer. Hot Wheels and Lego I would think did that as well.

Back