Forza/GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter opie333
  • 6 comments
  • 814 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I am very opposed to owning a Xbox, however, recently viewing a few videos of Forza Horizon on YouTube, I was curious as to why GT5 CANNOT come out with turbo spool up and down an BOV's!?!? Just the sound alone really makes you want to play ( at least on my part ). Just wanted to throw this out there to see what people thoughts were, thanks...
 
This is the way to look at it... (my opinion at least)

GT5 is a racing enthusiasts race game for console. PD focused on the racing aspect more than any other aspect.

FM4 (Especially Horizon) is a car/tuning enthusiast game. T10 focused on the tuning an car culture aspect more than the racing aspect.

Just my quick two cents. Tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Also, this has literally been covered hundreds of times, so the search function would have done a world of good.
 
There is already a forza 4 and gt5 comparison thread. So please use the search feature and post there. We really don't need another thread comparing the two games.
 
I am very opposed to owning a Xbox, however, recently viewing a few videos of Forza Horizon on YouTube, I was curious as to why GT5 CANNOT come out with turbo spool up and down an BOV's!?!? Just the sound alone really makes you want to play ( at least on my part ). Just wanted to throw this out there to see what people thoughts were, thanks...

I'd be careful, topics like this are extremely controversial whenever GT5 is put next to FM4.

And the mods don't love that.
 
I'd be careful, topics like this are extremely controversial whenever GT5 is put next to FM4.

And the mods don't love that.

There is nothing controversial about discussing GT and Forza together, that is until people take it far.

It should go in the right place however.
 
There is nothing controversial about discussing GT and Forza together, that is until people take it far.

It should go in the right place however.

I agree, the problem is that people almost ALWAYS seem to take it too far at some point. If this were in one of the existing threads for this topic, then it would be fine. But it isn't, and that makes it quite dangerous if somebody comes along and turns it into a 🤬 sling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back