Forza Horizon 1 Digital Code

Turkey
Turkey
Hi,

I recently bought XBOX One S and missed the chance to grab first Horizon. Can't find it second hand at the moment and I really wanted to play on 360 but unfortunately it got RROD after couple of months, gave it for recycle and never played Forza series since.

Then I switched to PS and enjoyed every moment with GT6. Sold my PS3, bought PS4 and enjoyed every moment of Driveclub (still playing btw).

Tried The Crew enjoyed a bit but there is still no title like Forza series on PS yet.

Anyway long story short if I purchase Forza Horizon digital download code, will I be able to redeem it on Xbox One?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply but since they removed from the store I'm a bit skeptical and don't want to waste money something that I'll never be able to play.

Thanks for the reply but since they removed from the store I'm a bit skeptical and don't want to waste money something that I'll never be able to play.
I didn't know it was removed from the store. It's possible a download code may still work, although I don't know how likely it is that it would since my copy is physical.

Back