Forza Horizon 1 Digital Code

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by techventage, Feb 13, 2017.

1. techventage

techventage

Hi,

I recently bought XBOX One S and missed the chance to grab first Horizon. Can't find it second hand at the moment and I really wanted to play on 360 but unfortunately it got RROD after couple of months, gave it for recycle and never played Forza series since.

Then I switched to PS and enjoyed every moment with GT6. Sold my PS3, bought PS4 and enjoyed every moment of Driveclub (still playing btw).

Tried The Crew enjoyed a bit but there is still no title like Forza series on PS yet.

Anyway long story short if I purchase Forza Horizon digital download code, will I be able to redeem it on Xbox One?

Thanks.

2. JR98

JR98 Premium

It should do, since the digital version is also backwards compatible AFAIK.

techventage likes this.
  3. techventage

techventage

Thanks for the reply but since they removed from the store I'm a bit skeptical and don't want to waste money something that I'll never be able to play.

4. JR98

JR98 Premium

I didn't know it was removed from the store. It's possible a download code may still work, although I don't know how likely it is that it would since my copy is physical.

5. techventage

techventage

Gotta find physical copy I guess. Thanks.

6. techventage

techventage

After posting on Reddit got some answers and I can confirm it really works. No DLC's though.

7. JR98

JR98 Premium

Don't think DLC is available for the physical version either