Forza Horizon 2 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 55 comments
I'll get to updating this in a bit; I'm done every event/find/etc in the game, so yeah, there are some things to be fixed.

Bought the 360 version yesterday, and I love it so far! The only complaint is that the four cars I really looked forward to, the Alfa Romeo Spider QV, Ford Mustang 2015, Ferrari 355 and the Lancia Fulvia is XBONE exclusive :nervous:

But hey, atleast we have the 575M Maranello on the 360 version!

The Carlton is not a very good model, anyway. It needs remodeling and if they include the bumpers from a standard model and/or the GSI 3000, all the better.

XBOne exclusive count is up to 45, and it looks like the total will hit 250 by the time DLC dries up (if there are only six packs).

December NAPA Chassis Car Pack cars:
1970 Buick GSX
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport
2002 Lotus Esprit V8
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
2015 Audi RS6 Avant
And the most requested one of them all, spoiler alert:
2015 McLaren 650S

Are the barn finds random? So far I've found the Renault Alpine A110, the Willys Jeep MB, Volkswagon Type 2 De Luxe Samba Bus, Ferrari GTO, and the Ford capri RS3100. Does anyone know what are the other 5 cars? And i guess the Bugatti EB110 isn't in this game either :/

i have a question, i recently had bought a xbox one and Forza Horizon 2 and was just wondering if anybody knows if there will be more DLC?

i have a question, i recently had bought a xbox one and Forza Horizon 2 and was just wondering if anybody knows if there will be more DLC?

There's no word, but there hasn't really been much notice any month after the Season Pass ended in March, and we've got a new pack every month. My guess is that there will be one more, possibly two, but I highly doubt they'll keep them going once FM6 is out mid-September.

Back