Forza Horizon 2 Drag thread

BIFFINGTON
I was really into drag racing online in Gran Turismo 5 and having recently bought an Xbone and FH2 I've been trying to get into drag racing again. Whilst you are able to run a drag event at the airstrip in free roam mode it can be hard to find people who are any good at it and its also completely random every time. Also you have the car meet at Sant Martin which allows you to run showdown drags but people turn up with 4wd stradales or lotus elevens and just blow everyone else away! I have these cars and some others tuned for drag and whilst I almost always beat the other players, having to do a showdown and then a 4wd drag every time gets rather boring. It would be good to have some normal RWD drag races with muscles cars but it seems pretty hard to find.

I have to say that whilst its a very good game in a lot of respects the game the developers really missed a trick by not allowing players to be able to setup and search open online lobby games in specific locations - its all matchmaking which is very hit a miss.

Back to the topic in hand, who else is into drag racing on FH2? Do you have any favourite drag cars?

I was really into drag racing online in Gran Turismo 5 and having recently bought an Xbone and FH2 I've been trying to get into drag racing again. Whilst you are able to run a drag event at the airstrip in free roam mode it can be hard to find people who are any good at it and its also completely random every time. Also you have the car meet at Sant Martin which allows you to run showdown drags but people turn up with 4wd stradales or lotus elevens and just blow everyone else away! I have these cars and some others tuned for drag and whilst I almost always beat the other players, having to do a showdown and then a 4wd drag every time gets rather boring. It would be good to have some normal RWD drag races with muscles cars but it seems pretty hard to find.

I have to say that whilst its a very good game in a lot of respects the game the developers really missed a trick by not allowing players to be able to setup and search open online lobby games in specific locations - its all matchmaking which is very hit a miss.

Back to the topic in hand, who else is into drag racing on FH2? Do you have any favourite drag cars?
What ur gamer tag I love to do ff and rwd cars we can run

Hey bothtortoise,

My gamer tag is 'Screamopillar' - hit me up. I don't have any FF cars but had them on GT5 and know how to tune for that setup so let me know which ones you have. Btw for most of my RWD drag cars I've kept the original engine and maxed it out rather than swapping for something more powerful

Hey bothtortoise,

My gamer tag is 'Screamopillar' - hit me up. I don't have any FF cars but had them on GT5 and know how to tune for that setup so let me know which ones you have. Btw for most of my RWD drag cars I've kept the original engine and maxed it out rather than swapping for something more powerful
Ok I add u now

Back