Forza Horizon 2 Drivartars and Free Roam

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
Sorry for the dumb question. When you drive around and see other friends or peoples drivatars with a name above them. Are they driving in real time like actually playing the game so they can see you as you see them? or are they not playing the game.

The only thing I hate about the online free roam mode. You have to join a session someone has started and you can't mute annoying voices. Also you have time limits for the session which don't last very long.

Another thing is online free roam expects you to join a race or do some type of event with the person that started it. I don't see what they can't do what Gran Turismo does. So you can just go on a free drive with real people for as long as you want in an online session and not have to do any events, just drive around or cruise. But most of the events I join are picked for me and those people are doing what I don't want to do. Just drive around.

Or maybe I'm missing the point of Free Roam? To do what I would like to do which is just drive around the map "only" with people or friends you have met.

Last edited:
Wraith when you drive around and see those people they are actually playng game but cant play with you only if you got friends then you invite in private lobby like me and you we will see each other :)

Back