Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by ERIC11940, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ERIC11940

ERIC11940

I've Pre-Odered Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 off of Amazon because I knew it isn't worth getting an Xbox One, but I've read this news article about the 360 version of Forza Horizon 2.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/ne...spired-by-the-same-ideas.html#~oHX3ITCVZYxdSK
    So I need to know if it's true that Forza Horizon 2 will be very different on Xbox 360 then it is on Xbox One, because having weather on just the Xbox One version of Horizon 2 is like one person's having a Peanut Better and Jelly Sandwich, while the other person's having just a Peanut Better Sandwich.

2. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

That is correct. Looks like its worth it'll be worth it.

3. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I like sanviches!

4. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

Good Jelly too

5. Imari

Imari

It's basically a different game. Think of FH2 on X360 as FH2, and FH2 on X1 as FH3. They'll share some assets and that's probably about it, the rest of the game on 360 will likely resemble FH1 more than the X1 version.

6. Bogie 19th

Bogie 19th

I would not get an Xbox One just because of Horizon, or just because Horizon has weather on Xbox One. There is no doubt that you will still enjoy the Xbox 360 version. In fact, the team making the Xbox 360 version could very well put out a better version than Playground games. You just never know...but that team has some great talent.

7. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

It's entirely possible that FH2 One could slide further toward accessibility and "arcade"-ness, while FH2 360 retains its genre-leading "simcade" handling. We know FH2 360 will run the same engine as the first game, but we don't know what they'll do to adapt the FM5 engine to FH2 One.

2clicks and Bogie 19th like this.
  8. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Hmmm. Now that you said that, I'm actually starting to lean towards the x360 version, since I do have an Xbox 360 already.

9. ERIC11940

ERIC11940

You may have a good point. After all, I did heard that you'll need Xbox One's Kinect to play Forza Horizon 2.

10. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

You don't need Kinect, it just offers voice commands like previous Forza games.

11. swynder

swynder

Basically, FH2 on the XBONE will be made by the same developers of the first Horizon, Playground games, whilst the 360 version will be made by Sumo digital, I´ll give a try to both versions, just to see how much diferent they are.

12. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Sumo REALLY needs to do something with this game! Remake the DLC's to work on the 360 or something!