Forza Horizon 2 Volkswagen Photos & Discussion

United States
United States
TurboJunky34
This thread is dedicated to anything Volkswagen related within Forza Horizon 2. If you have some photos of your Volkswagen on Forza Horizon 2 you can also post them in this thread. I will post a few of my photos from Forza Horizon 2 showing off my MK2 GTI.

Also for the discussion part feel free to post about anything Volkswagen related. I will also update the OP here with a few links for true fans of Volkswagen.

Links:

Small Wonder: The Amazing Story of the Volkswagen. (Book)

3 Wheelin.jpg
Cool Shot.jpg
GTI.jpg
I See You.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm. This has given me an idea for some photographs. I have plenty of time until the Seahawks-Cardinals game today, so let me finish up the final championship tier, and then I'll spend some time creating some VW-specific photos for this thread.

Since this is photo and discussion thread, I'm going to do some discussion'. The VW Beetle was my first favorite car ever, and I still love them. Oddly, I've never owned one, but I have owned a second gen VW bus. I currently own a '95 Jetta III. When I was a kid, I owned a book called "Small Wonder" by Walter Henry Nelson that was published in 1965. It was about the history of VW up to that point. I still have it and it's still a riveting read. If you're a VW fan, do yourself a favor and get a copy of that book. It can still be found on Amazon. I can't remember if I loved the Beetle before that book or the book made me love the Beetle, but as a result of that book, I have been a VW fan all my life.

Awesome yo! I got a 97 Jetta III lowered on raceland coils. How much is that book by the way? If you can get a link feel free to paste it in here. Anyway this Jetta is my first car and I don't think I will own anything other than VW. Other than my ignition switch being messed up I just gotta replace it sometime soon. I don't know all that much about the history of VW but if that book is a reasonable price I might just pick it up.

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I'm kinda new to this, but could somebody tell me how to put my pictures on here from my Xbox, I would love to put some up. Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble!!!

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I'm kinda new to this, but could somebody tell me how to put my pictures on here from my Xbox, I would love to put some up. Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble!!!
Unfortunately, you can't just save your photos to a memory stick or something simple like that. You have to go to your storefront at the forzamotorsports website and save them, then upload them to something like flickr, then share them here. Here's a tutorial: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst2289_-UPDATED--Guide--How-To-Upload-Images.aspx

You can link directly to the gallery photos. Right click or long press on the photo and select "copy image URL" then start a reply on the GTP site and press the insert picture icon (
ziwpJVK.jpg
). Simply paste the URL into the resulting dialogue box and your picture will appear in the post. There's no need for a separate image host unless you want to tweak the shots by adding post processing.

Last edited:
Back