Forza Horizon 2 (X360) Gameplay!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 12 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Was just having a look on youtube before I stumbled across these two videos, put up in the last three hours

First impressions: looks like the map will be very very similar to the one version, with more barriers however and less open space. Also 340 roads in the Xbox 360 version, only 315 in One version. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Also no tuning before a race. Anyway about time there was 360 gameplay!!

Last edited:
I'm definitely considering buying this now - save me a lot of money buying that than buying an XBOX ONE and Horizon 2!

This looks great just like the old one did! I'll have no problem getting this knowing that the X1 version looks better. At least I can use my existing wheels to play it!

The more and more I hear and see the differences between the X360 and XOne versions, the more I don't want to buy this game for X360. Don't really have the money for a next gen console yet either. :( PS3 and PC games will have to hold me over for a while longer.

I still think FH should have a bigger more open map, something more similar to the maps in Test Drive Unlimited.

Back