Forza Horizon 3: "Improved PC Performance" Patch Notes

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 34 comments
I used to get lag spikes on medium preset+60fps cap with my 3.5Ghz i5, R9 390, and 16GB Ram but now I run at a constant 60fps no matter what. I'm gonna try to see if this update made enough difference I can start upping the settings đź‘Ť

Lol so much for this post. The newest updates makes FH3 take literally 10 minutes to load up and now I run maybe 30-40fps on medium now with all the lag spikes. :lol:

Almost every updates messes something up on this game STILL.

Lol so much for this post. The newest updates makes FH3 take literally 10 minutes to load up and now I run maybe 30-40fps on medium now with all the lag spikes. :lol:

Almost every updates messes something up on this game STILL.

If you're on AMD hardware, download the latest drivers (17.5.2), and if that doesn't work then revert to 17.2.1.

Wanna answer guarantee for my T150 it's compatible on Forzahorizon3.
PC platform & windows 10. thank!!!

Last edited:
I tried this game again after a couple of months and using the latest drivers my 1070 can almost hit 60fps @ 4k provided I reduce shadows to medium and MSAA to 2x as per the last DF video. 57fps in the rainforest. Presumably this has been the case for awhile now.

Last edited:
Wanna answer guarantee for my T150 it's compatible on Forzahorizon3.
PC platform & windows 10. thank!!!

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be. The T300 is supported so I can't see why the T150 wouldn't. They are very similar.

Back