Forza Horizon 3 question

• Thread starter KaiserMark
  • 3 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I have a question about Forza Horizon 3. Once I want to start a mission from a festival I have to click a yellow area on the map to select a route to that location. Next I can start driving.

However, before I arrive at the selected point, I usually get the announcement "destination arrived" and nothing happens further. This even though I am not at the selected point, but somewhere completely else. From there on I can select a new route from that point to the point in the yellow area, but then exactly the same happens again.

Who knows what I am doing wrong (do I do something wrong?) and how I can arrive at the real end point of the route?

Thanks!

if you mean the missions to recruit new drivatars for your line up you have to drive around inside the yellow circle on the map to find them. The GPS will take you to the area then you have to drive around inside it till you find the target(they will show up on the minimap and an icon above the car).

Thanks, but that is not exactly what is happeneing. My problem is that I don't even reach the yellow circle. When I want to start a mission, I press the yellow circle and Forza then clearly draws a line from where I am to the circle. Then I start driving with the tracing/marking as my guide. However, before I have reached the yellow circle, somewhere along the line I get the message "destination arrived" and the tracing disappears. Nothing happens then. I can then make a new route/line to the yellow circle, but after some time the problem appears again and I have still not reached the circle. This can happen many times. Any idea what is going on?

By the way I am a newby and all settings are set to "easy".

Sorry never had that problem I just set a mark on the map to the edge of the circle and that's it. Might have to see if anyone else has another idea.

Back