Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I’ll definitely do what I can and what works with my work schedule since I’m working 40 hours a week :(

Edit: I did Porsche’s Coppa Florio Blue a long time ago. Please go through the chart and make sure you didn’t request colors that we’ve already done. Actually, quite a few of those Porsche colors I’ve already done and they’re already on the chart which leads me to believe that you didn’t check the chart first before requesting these colors :( The Lamborghini color Oro Adonis is also on my list of colors to do as well.

My sincere apologies. I was looking at the spreadsheet that was out of date

@JaCor653 @MadaraxUchiha Heads up on @yDI4MOND's list. I've been working on those colours the past few days and have gone down to Verde Hebe (Lamborghini). Mind You, that's excluding Oro Adonis, which I'm not going to do if Madarax already has it planned. Also did Rosso Lubino (Ferrari) for @Chouchani and @DEMONATOR4556's request for Bright Teal (GMC) which I'll post now along with a few more redone colours and more Hexis wrap colours. The former is something to sort out - nothing is officially in the spreadsheet as of now.

Audi
Audi - Absolute Red.png

Absolute Red
Paint Type:
Normal
Hue: 0.00 R
Saturation: 0.83 L
Brightness: 0.87 L

Audi - Almond Beige Metallic.png

Almond Beige Metallic
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.09 L
Saturation: 0.35 R
Brightness: 0.56 L
Flake
Hue:
0.09 R
Saturation: 0.32 L
Brightness: 0.72 L

Ferrari
Ferrari - Rosso Lubino.png

Rosso Lubino
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
1.00 R
Saturation: 0.78 L
Brightness: 0.48 R
Flake
Hue:
0.99 R
Saturation: 0.78 R
Brightness: 0.76 L

GMC
GMC - Bright Teal.png

Bright Teal
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.50 L
Saturation: 0.99 R
Brightness: 0.73 R
Flake
Hue:
0.50 L
Saturation: 0.91 L
Brightness: 0.81 R

Hexis
Hexis - Apollo Blue.png

Apollo Blue
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.62 L
Saturation: 0.88 L
Brightness: 0.65 R
Flake
Hue:
0.57 L
Saturation: 0.95 L
Brightness: 0.11 L

Hexis - Argentic Grey.png

Argentic Grey
Paint Type:
Two-Tone Matte
Base
Hue:
0.17 R
Saturation: 0.01 L
Brightness: 0.40 L
Highlight
Hue:
0.57 R
Saturation: 0.06 R
Brightness: 0.47 L

Hexis - Byzanite Violet.png

Byzantine Violet
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.75 L
Saturation: 0.69 R
Brightness: 0.48 L
Flake
Hue:
0.75 R
Saturation: 0.52 L
Brightness: 0.62 L

Hexis - Lapp Sparkle White.png

Lapp Sparkle White
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.11 R
Brightness: 0.83 R
Flake
Hue:
0.90 L
Saturation: 0.00 L
Brightness: 0.93 R

Hexis - Santi Grey Metal.png

Santi Grey Metal
Paint Type:
Two-Tone Matte
Base
Hue:
0.17 R
Brightness: 0.47 L
Highlight
Hue:
0.61 R
Saturation: 0.06 R
Brightness: 0.62 L

Hexis - Saturn White.png

Saturn White
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.00 L
Saturation: 0.00 L
Brightness: 0.86 R
Flake
Hue:
0.67 L
Brightness: 0.96 R

Hexis - Triton Blue.png

Triton Blue
Paint Type:
Metal Flake
Base
Hue:
0.68 L
Saturation: 0.62 R
Brightness: 0.47 R
Flake
Hue:
0.66 L
Saturation: 0.65 L
Brightness: 0.58 L

Last edited:
@Mitcho2001 So I already redid Audi’s Alpine White back on July 2nd but the one in the chart now is the one you just did :( I actually did a ton of Audi colors on July 2nd that i added to the chart back then.

Last edited:
@drouid2 It’s going to get done when I’m able to do it. Things came up and as I’ve said before, I work 40 hours a week so I’m exhausted by the time I get home. Please be patient.

Last edited:
@Mitcho2001 So I already redid Audi’s Alpine White back on July 2nd but the one in the chart now is the one you just did :( I actually did a ton of Audi colors on July 2nd that i added to the chart back then.
Well, that was a big brain fade on my end... but I've gone and reverted the values back to yours. Sorry about that, dude. There's no one else to blame for that mistake other than me.

I'll get onto this one tomorrow. First priority for me, I'll tell you that! :lol:
It’s already been done by @JaCor653 a long time ago. It’s called Salève Vert. I know because I requested it myself a long time ago and he did it :) He did it way back on September 6 of last year :embarrassed:

@DEMONATOR4556 It’s on the chart under Salève Vert

Now, I will say that Salève Vert is the color that was first used on the BMW M8 concept when they first shown it, but I guess they’re calling it Aurora Diamant Green now. Interesting.

0AF682F6-ED06-4AA7-836B-6E11A0BF7769.jpeg

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that work has been absolutely busy and hectic lately so I haven’t been able to make any colors because when I get home from work I fall right asleep :( But I’ll see what I can do and add some more things to the chart :) I apologize for my lack of action but work is draining me and I don’t even have time for other things I want to do :(

Last edited:
Hey Guys! new request: Olive Green PTS Porsche

RrXqMI1TrNMpI8CkOzCJT--8mugsr425wxbid1D_y4k.jpg

Thank you!
As far as I'm aware, no one has done this yet as it's not on the spreadsheet. I can get around to doing this one today, though I'll most likely be posting the values in a few days. Don't want to leave it too long, but it'll be coming soon.

Spotted this special edition Superleggera at Newport Aston Martin while watching Manny Khoshbin video on DBS. This is called Spectral Blue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-173534_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201107-173534_Chrome.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 25
I was looking through the Mclarens color palate and I do not see this paint code, Alaskan Diamond White. It's white with hint of blue flakes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-174507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201107-174507_Chrome.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 18
We have some wrap colors on the chart that I’ve done before, so it’s possible to do them as long as the reference pictures are clear and whatnot :)

Thanks bro, I'll keep it in mind (I think my answer is a little bit late but people say that is better late than never :lol:)

Back