Forza Horizon 4 - Custon Paint Limit?

• Thread starter Freed OG
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I never knew there was a limit of paints you have applied to your car. I have just got a message saying I can’t paint my car until I have deleted custom paints, surely this shouldn’t be a thing? We should be able to have as many paint’s as we want considering we level up for having custom paint jobs and stuff.

Is there any way to amass Delete or do I have to delete 1 by 1?

This is some BS

I can't speak for 360 or older games since I never played them but all the games that came for One had a garage and tune/livery limit. It's nothing new. At the start we had a limit of 300 for tunes and paint jobs. Later increased to 500.
It must be something related to save files space limit if not there would be no limit. Don't think it's just some BS.
Imo a 500 tune/livery limit is more than enough. And yes you need to delete them one by one.
Not sure if it works but I think you can still buy cars with custom tune or livery on the auction house even when you reach the limit so that could be a way to bypass it.

I can't speak for 360 or older games since I never played them but all the games that came for One had a garage and tune/livery limit. It's nothing new. At the start we had a limit of 300 for tunes and paint jobs. Later increased to 500.
It must be something related to save files space limit if not there would be no limit. Don't think it's just some BS.
Imo a 500 tune/livery limit is more than enough. And yes you need to delete them one by one.
Not sure if it works but I think you can still buy cars with custom tune or livery on the auction house even when you reach the limit so that could be a way to bypass it.

It is BS because when you customise a car and you add a paint to it you have to save it but it should save to the car and not have it saved in a file so to say. We should be able to save how ever many we want or Atleast 1000 giving there is around 720 cars in the game if I wanted to drive and customise every single one I would have to drive one and then delete the custom preset paint job. It’s a joke.

It is BS because when you customise a car and you add a paint to it you have to save it but it should save to the car and not have it saved in a file so to say. We should be able to save how ever many we want or Atleast 1000 giving there is around 720 cars in the game if I wanted to drive and customise every single one I would have to drive one and then delete the custom preset paint job. It’s a joke.
Like I said the limit was there for every title. Nothing new. In fact FM7 was the first to increase the garage limit from 550 (FH2,3,FM5,6) to 900. If the devs make such a limit there must be some other reasons don't you think? And if it was that simple they would done it long ago. Try the AH metod if you really need all those customized cars at the same moment...

I really wish people would be more reasonable this days. Everything must be this huge issue that we immediately call it a BS or a joke. Like the guy that won't support this company anymore because nobody care respond to his ticket during weekend... Or the guy Tweeting "21 days asking for an option to choose the season we want to play". Like, look at this poor kid asking for months for a small favor and nobody from the company cares....

Like I said the limit was there for every title. Nothing new. In fact FM7 was the first to increase the garage limit from 550 (FH2,3,FM5,6) to 900. If the devs make such a limit there must be some other reasons don't you think? And if it was that simple they would done it long ago. Try the AH metod if you really need all those customized cars at the same moment...

I really wish people would be more reasonable this days. Everything must be this huge issue that we immediately call it a BS or a joke. Like the guy that won't support this company anymore because nobody care respond to his ticket during weekend... Or the guy Tweeting "21 days asking for an option to choose the season we want to play". Like, look at this poor kid asking for months for a small favor and nobody from the company cares....
This is the only Forza I’ve played and never knew there was a limit on the paint presets.
No need to be an absolute **** about it I only asked a question.

Back