Forza Horizon 4 Editions

• Thread starter TheOE
  • 13 comments
Where did you get this from? :confused:
"Deluxe and Ultimate Editions will also be available for pre-order, which offer the base game, Formula Drift Car Pack and Forza Horizon 4. Car Pass. In addition, Ultimate Edition owners will receive early access to the game on September 28, the Day One Car Pack, two expansions and VIP Membership." From news.xbox.com

Will be getting the ultimate edition especially since it’ll be coming out on the day before my birthday.

"Deluxe and Ultimate Editions will also be available for pre-order, which offer the base game, Formula Drift Car Pack and Forza Horizon 4. Car Pass. In addition, Ultimate Edition owners will receive early access to the game on September 28, the Day One Car Pack, two expansions and VIP Membership." From news.xbox.com

Now that is something new. I wonder if its really the case or a typo from Microsoft

There were two expansions for Horizon 3, were there not?

Yes but payed separately, not included in the ultimate edition. They had that expansion pass deal though, I believe for both together we payed 25 EUR or so? Assuming the Ultimate edition is not increasing over 100 EUR, it's a great deal. Heck even if it would be 125 EUR it would still be the price as in 2016 for FH's Ultimate Edition + expansion pass.

Now that is something new. I wonder if its really the case or a typo from Microsoft
I can understand being surprised, but wondering if it's a typo is a bit much. This is an official statement, probably prepared several days in advance, and pored over by a mountain of legal, technical, and PR people a mile deep. There's just no way that could have gotten through that gauntlet if it wasn't true. In all likelihood, the two expansions have been added to the UE to get people to spend the extra 40 bucks or however much more the UE is going to be over the SE.

Seems legit. The Deluxe Edition includes the Car Pass. So the more expensive version has to include something above and beyond that.

Back