Forza Horizon 4: Paints and Designs

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 309 comments
Here is my updated Crayola color spreadsheet so far, just added the Color Changeables this morning. Don't know how I'm going to do the 3-Tone colors, probably going to use one of the semi-transparent shapes to add the effect of a third color...

My most popular design. Also I just started a thread on race car inspired cars and I posted my 24 cars i did. Let me know what ones you like and I'll send you the codes
c05f2149-a78e-4c22-b643-3bc8719a00cc.png

Ok, added the first batch of the Color Mix-Ups in my spreadsheet. I used Gradient Shape #4 and resized it so it looks like it merges more with the body. I think it looks okay, but let me know what else I could do.

This is the 2019 presentation livery for the VUHL 05RR. I originally made this livery back in January 2019 in Forza 7. It would have been simple to just import that version to Horizon 4, but no. That feature is going to remain broken in this game forever. So, I remade this livery in Horizon 4 using the Forza 7 version and pictures of the real-life livery as a guide. I've learned a lot about livery creation in the last two and a half years, and I would say that this livery is currently better than it would have been if I had been able to simply transfer it between games.

Gamertag: JaCor653
Car: 2017 VUHL 05RR
File Name: 2019 VUHL 05RR

d70d8bf0-87ae-4d8b-82da-5ddfa388b617.jpg

a9429d8d-4e29-416d-a875-67434efca958.jpg

67ee25bd-a983-467b-8f16-62159753cd55.jpg

Also, I've been finishing up some liveries that had in a WIP state for too long, and getting a lot of my liveries ready to transfer to FH5. I have a few more liveries that I might post here in the coming days.

Last edited:
Crayola Colors Update:
I added more Mix-Ups to my spreadsheet above and modified older ones. I realized that the Primary color works better if it's the Highlight and not Base. So, I might go back and tweak other two-tones later.

Edit:
Finished the Mix-Ups and fixed the Changeables. Also added the Pearl Brite colors.

Last edited:
This is the press livery for the 2020-spec Ford Mustang NASCAR Xfinity Series car. The livery is heavily based on the previous year's Cup Series car's press livery.

Gamertag: JaCor653
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT
File Name: Xfinity Mustang

Forza Horizon 4.png

Forza Horizon 4 (11).png

Forza Horizon 4 (12).png

This is a livery based on a rendering posted on topspeed.com of what they thought the Ford Mustang GT350R would look like.

Car: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R
File Name: GT350R Concept

Forza Horizon 4 (16).png

Forza Horizon 4 (17).png

Forza Horizon 4 (18).png

This is the 1966 Ford Mustang G.T. 350 H built by Ford and Shelby and provided to the Hertz rental car company in limited numbers as a rental race car.

Car: 1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback
File Name: Ford G.T. 350 H

Forza Horizon 4 (13).png

Forza Horizon 4 (14).png

Forza Horizon 4 (15).png

This is a livery based on this mage that was floating around the Internet when the Toyota Supra was announced for Forza Horizon 4. The upgrades to the car replicate the Horizon Edition from Forza Horizon 3.

Car: 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
File Name: Toyota is Back

Forza Horizon 4 (19).png

Forza Horizon 4 (20).png

Forza Horizon 4 (21).png

New Crayola Colors Added:
  • Acid Wash Jeans
  • Alloy Orange
  • B'Dazzled Blue
  • Big Dip O' Ruby
  • Bittersweet Shimmer
  • Blast Off Bronze
  • Cheese Grater
  • Cobalt Cool
  • Cyber Grape
  • Deep Space Sparkle
  • Gold Fusion
  • Gold Medal
  • Illuminating Emerald
  • Iron Indigo
  • Magnetic Magenta
  • Metallic Seaweed
  • Petrified Forest
  • Razzmic Berry
  • Robot Canary
  • Rose Gold
  • Sheen Green
  • Shimmering Blush
  • Sonic Silver
  • Steel Blue

You can also look up the spreadsheet in my Sig :)

More Crayola Colors:
  • Antique Gray
  • Apple Orchard
  • Berry Parfait
  • Black Pearl
  • Bubble Gum
  • Butternut Squash
  • Caribbean Sea
  • Cloudy Sky
  • Hot Cocoa
  • Iridescent Indigo
  • Lavender Silk
  • Leafy Canopy
  • Liquid Gold
  • Mango Purée
  • Moonlit Pond
  • Ocean Foam
  • Orange Peel
  • Pesto
  • Pink Luster
  • Red Satin
  • Sea Glass
  • Shooting Star
  • Snow Drift
  • Sunset Shimmer
I'm hoping to finish this goliath of a project before Horizon 5!

New Crayola Colors:
  • Standard
    • Cool Mint
    • Crayellow
    • Oatmeal
    • Powder Blue
  • True to Life
    • Amazon Forest
    • Caribbean Current
    • Florida Sunrise
    • Grand Canyon
I'll finish the rest of the TTL colors tonight, and that will be this project done!

Back