Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Danish Summer Treat

I can't get pics with the wing angled. As soon as I click in the right analogue to go to photo mode, the steering straightens up and the wing goes with it.

VXR
I can't get pics with the wing angled. As soon as I click in the right analogue to go to photo mode, the steering straightens up and the wing goes with it.

I learned to press the photo mode button with my right thumb when I'm steering. It takes some time getting used to, but it works.

edit: Alternatively, you can also make a turn or do a sick drift, rewind, then watch replay from there to take the photo at exact moment you want.

Forza Horizon 4 2020-07-02 2_50_14 PM.png

Last edited:
Hmm. I have only credit rewards for the whole season. Although I am getting cars for completion, I can't view the actual rewards. Also the photo challenge is missing. What the hell?

I'm happy with the fun gimmicks of the new Zenvo, but it's a shame that they set the carbon parts unpaintable.
Many of the recent additions to the car, like the Rover SD1 and Pulsar, allowed for parts to be painted that could not be painted in the past cars.
But with Zenvo they seem to have made the same mistake with the Huayra BC.

Hmm. I have only credit rewards for the whole season. Although I am getting cars for completion, I can't view the actual rewards. Also the photo challenge is missing. What the hell?
If the update is not applied, the only prizes for the season will be cr and wheelspins.
Please recheck the update to be sure.

If the update is not applied, the only prizes for the season will be cr and wheelspins.
Please recheck the update to be sure.

Usually, I cannot start the game without updating it. But it seems that works only on the console. The PC starts the game even without the update. Found it in MS store with some error, but worked fine when I restarted it.

So here's a random question but I bought my Xbox One a while back with FH4 but I've not really done anything other than the beginning of the game as it was in a separate room from my PS4 but now this weekend I am finally able to have my console all together.

I have not gone through the full tutorial season yet as I am just on autumn still but I presume I've missed all the previous seasons prior to 24 or will the game take me through each season still as I progress through the game and I'll have to work through each one to reach 24?

Christine being the rare car in the shop has caught my interest since it's one of my favourite movies so if someone could let me know where I'll start
I'd appreciate!

@darth_tails unfortunately you'll miss all the previous seasons! But it doesn't mean that you won't be able to obtain the cars originally introduced in the game through those seasons. Sometimes they reappear again in later seasons as prizes for:
  • One of the seasonal events;
  • Certain completion percentages (50% or 80%) of seasonal events (seasons change every week around Thursday, depending on your time zone) or the whole festival playlist (changes every month); or
  • Forzathon shop items, which change weekly under normal circumstances (Forzathon Points/"FP" is another currency in the game, and you can accumulate FP by completing the hourly online Forzathon Live events, and daily or weekly Forzathon challenges).
You may also find those cars in auction houses sometimes, with a rather high buyout price, so it's unlikely to get those so-called "hard-to-find" or "exclusive" cars via the auction house if you're just starting.

I guess you'll want to be continuously on the lookout on what's happening in the game if you really want one of those cars.

As for the Plymouth Fury, see 14:09:

It will be a prize for one of the upcoming spring events...and spring will drop on July 23!

But when PG stops releasing updates for FH4, I'm not sure how those "hard-to-find" cars will be obtainable again (if players stop auctioning them). Maybe they'll finally make them all available for purchase with credits in the autoshow. Hopefully.

@darth_tails unfortunately you'll miss all the previous seasons! But it doesn't mean that you won't be able to obtain the cars originally introduced in the game through those seasons. Sometimes they reappear again in later seasons as prizes for

Thanks I thought that might be the case about loosing the earlier content/events but that's my own fault but things have been so busy and juggling multiple games/consoles makes time management a little bit of a challenge!

I shall keep that date in mind though for the Spring event, if I start now then I should be a bit more experienced with the events before the prize comes up so that I can obtain Christine at the time!

@darth_tails I got into FH4 late too, started playing it in September 2019 (almost a full year late from release). But I was eventually able to get all those "exclusive" cars (not taking the Preorder Cars or Forza Editions into account) nonetheless, so you'll probably have your chance too.

And yes, the Plymouth Fury is also available in the Forzathon shop this week/season. You'll have to successfully complete 15 Forzathon Live events to get 450 FP though (each fully successful completion gives 30 FP). But ownership of the Lake Lodge house will double the FP earned per event (60FP per successful Forzathon Live).

Also you'll have to be connected to the Internet and in Horizon Life for those Forzathon Live announcements to appear (and make sure your game is updated too...and complete the first tutorial seasons initially - just keep on playing and joining the events mentioned by the announcers, then you'll get a cutscene saying multiplayer is unlocked, or something like that).

Yeah I will do and that's good to know that I can catch up with those cars when I'm playing.

I will have a look at the live events once I've finished the tutorial stages, I'm on autumn just now so it shouldn't take too long to finish up that and get the cut scene.

So here's a random question but I bought my Xbox One a while back with FH4 but I've not really done anything other than the beginning of the game as it was in a separate room from my PS4 but now this weekend I am finally able to have my console all together.

I have not gone through the full tutorial season yet as I am just on autumn still but I presume I've missed all the previous seasons prior to 24 or will the game take me through each season still as I progress through the game and I'll have to work through each one to reach 24?

Christine being the rare car in the shop has caught my interest since it's one of my favourite movies so if someone could let me know where I'll start
I'd appreciate!
You need to do all 4 seasons in the tutorial first before you can get to the online part of the game,where the seasons are synced. And no you can not redo the old seasons 1-24 but can most likely buy all the cars from the auction at quite high prices,

Some one correct me if I'm wrong pls

Ill admit i haven't touched horizon 4 much in the past 6 months. Man they have added so many cars and i forgot how fun it is. As of yesterday after doing the photo take for the zenvo, this game has got some new life that im ready to keep enjoying. With forza motorsport dead for now and this being the only other racing game i play besides PC2 i need to enjoy this open world and car culture more often.

Back