Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Summer of Tire Smoke

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 24, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. strela

strela

A good opportunity to use my Pulsar again. I wish they could use some more community tracks in those championships from time to time.. Those were fun in the past.

palqo and L8 Apex like this.
  3. ELmarcotuff

ELmarcotuff

Wow, its like they know exactly the cars I want that I missed out on again. So excited to get the new renault megane (not sarcasm). With all the new lexus stuff coming to

4. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

I missed the Rimac last time, so I'm glad to get another chance to snag one.

5. VXR

VXR

An awful car to drive, but getting to use a Pulsar to win it was worth it. Those pops on the overrun, man!

6. stupidstormy36

stupidstormy36 Premium

My Pulsar was pretty OP in its races. Faster than the rest in a straight line and handled as well if not better than the rest of field. Not sure why. I only have it on Pro difficulty, could that be why?

Anyone else see that in winter, the '96 Chevy Impala is listed as a new exclusive car? Typo?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  7. VXR

VXR

It was pretty OP on highly skilled, too. However, I think it has that weight advantage and Japanese turbo magic that allows it to punch above its weight on medium to high-rev tracks, which is ideal for the races provided.