Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Summer of Tire Smoke

A good opportunity to use my Pulsar again. I wish they could use some more community tracks in those championships from time to time.. Those were fun in the past.

Wow, its like they know exactly the cars I want that I missed out on again. So excited to get the new renault megane (not sarcasm). With all the new lexus stuff coming to

I missed the Rimac last time, so I'm glad to get another chance to snag one.

An awful car to drive, but getting to use a Pulsar to win it was worth it. Those pops on the overrun, man!

My Pulsar was pretty OP in its races. Faster than the rest in a straight line and handled as well if not better than the rest of field. Not sure why. I only have it on Pro difficulty, could that be why?

Anyone else see that in winter, the '96 Chevy Impala is listed as a new exclusive car? Typo?

Last edited:
My Pulsar was pretty OP in its races. Faster than the rest in a straight line and handled as well if not better than the rest of field. Not sure why. I only have it on Pro difficulty, could that be why?

Anyone else see that in winter, the '96 Chevy Impala is listed as a new exclusive car? Typo?

It was pretty OP on highly skilled, too. However, I think it has that weight advantage and Japanese turbo magic that allows it to punch above its weight on medium to high-rev tracks, which is ideal for the races provided.

Back