Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: BMW Muscles Into Autumn

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 26, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

VXR likes this.
  2. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

I've been waiting for this beauty. Probably the best BMW ever made next to the E60 M5. It's got pretty decent sounds. It's got the M8 Concept and the regular 840i body kits. The McLaren F1's engine is also available.

850ci.jpg
    BMWV12.jpg

Nexus, Nacho Libre, L8 Apex and 8 others like this.
  3. WanganDream

WanganDream

It's a shame that the 850CSi didn't have the wide body option of the 850CSi Forza Edition, although that was to be expected.
    I liked that body kit. I hope that one day in an update all widebody kits designed for the FM7 FE will be added to this game.

8e25ab6f-1b78-44d8-b113-c709bb9d76aa.jpg

Nexus, ykiki, HuskyGT and 3 others like this.
  4. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

Could someone suggest a modern sports car that'll easily top 240mph for the speed trap Forzathon? Exige and Griffith aren't doing it for me. Should I break out the Porsche 911s?

[EDIT] I saw this question answered on the main thread. Will try a VX220 next.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  5. GT Kelv

GT Kelv

Now I’m just waiting on them to put the Porsche 928 GTS in the game.

HuskyGT, VXR, RolexGTP and 2 others like this.
  6. RolexGTP

RolexGTP

The bodykit they have now is good enough i think its an M8 concept kit. But i do agree it would be nice that if not this game then the next game forza edition kits could be widespread and be options for most cars.

7. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

The 911s gave me no trouble. I bought one, put the GT2's engine in it, max-upgraded the engine (gets about 1,000hp), did it on my third try due to traffic. Sold the car.

8. JoshMead

JoshMead

Did it in two attempts with the Morgan Aero Supersports from the west end. Just max out all possible upgrades, adjust the final gear a tad in the tuning options and it will hit 240mph and then some.

UKMikey likes this.
  9. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

This. It was the Morgan that finally got me through. Much easier than the Porsche.

JoshMead likes this.