Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Charge of The Summer Fiat Brigade

The speed zone used for the seasonal objective has been changed. When did this happen? I remember it used to be longer and placed further down the lakeside.

Last edited:
This little car is so much fun to throw around in small circuits.

Fiat.jpg

Well I am ready for Season 30 as got my 'plan' in place for the weekend so that I can get through this week's races and get my X1/9.

Might even have a go at making a livery for it though I have not yet used the Forza livery editor but overall I like the selection of events this week and it's a good thing I was gifted the car for the Story chapter during the time I had the game but wasn't playing it so that's one less car to purchase so might make back some of the money from Season 29 expenses.

The speed zone used for the seasonal objective has been changed. When did this happen? I remember it used to be longer and placed further down the lakeside.
It's still the same. I know because you can beat your personal record in winter since there's no water before the start when approaching from the south. And the north side has this small turn before the start. It's okay for the seasonal, but not the best for beating records.

^ I thought it may be as the name 'Jesko' (Jeshko) in Croatian and Serbian literally means Snowman and the car is white lol. Apparently the name originated in Saxony and is of Slavic-Germanic origin.

So almost all wrapped up for Summer, just the X1/9 event to race tomorrow morning but it looks as though I won't be able to complete the story chapter this time as the car required is the Noble which I see is not available when checking the Autoshow or using search manufacturer.

Nobody selling one in the Auction House either, how was the car originally obtained for those of you who have it?

So almost all wrapped up for Summer, just the X1/9 event to race tomorrow morning but it looks as though I won't be able to complete the story chapter this time as the car required is the Noble which I see is not available when checking the Autoshow or using search manufacturer.

Nobody selling one in the Auction House either, how was the car originally obtained for those of you who have it?

The Noble is unlocked by making progress through the Speed Trap tiers.

The Noble is unlocked by making progress through the Speed Trap tiers.

Speed Trap tier 11 is the one you need @Racing_Miku

And a question - I have one Danger Jump star left to get, the third star at Bamburgh Castle. I've tried the usual candidates but struggle with getting them round the corner wall just before the jump. The tarmac is too tight a turn for track cars and going over the grass to make the turn wider loses too much speed :banghead:

Last edited:

And a question - I have one Danger Jump star left to get, the third star at Bamburgh Castle. I've tried the usual candidates but struggle with getting them round the corner wall just before the jump. The tarmac is too tight a turn for track cars and going over the grass to make the turn wider loses too much speed :banghead:

Thanks!

As for the jump in question I haven't attempted that one but the global leader board for that jump has the Ferrari 599XX in the top ten but not sure if you've tried that car yet, now back to levelling up Speed Trap's!

My recommendations for Bamburg Castle jump are 2012 Lamborghini Aventador FE, Hoonigan RS200 and Shelby Monaco King Cobra maxed out with AWD. And there's absolutely nothing wrong in using rewind.

Any AWD converted monster will do (I use Agera RS when I need to accelerate as fast as possible on a short road). Don't stick to the road at any cost, just use a straight line, the steel around the road will slow you down, but when you rewind, it will not rebuild.

My recommendations for Bamburg Castle jump are 2012 Lamborghini Aventador FE, Hoonigan RS200 and Shelby Monaco King Cobra maxed out with AWD. And there's absolutely nothing wrong in using rewind.

Any AWD converted monster will do (I use Agera RS when I need to accelerate as fast as possible on a short road). Don't stick to the road at any cost, just use a straight line, the steel around the road will slow you down, but when you rewind, it will not rebuild.

Thanks for all the help folks :cheers:

I tried the Agera but found it bounced too much on the grass before the left kink.

So i went onto the Aventador FE fully maxed out. After many rewinds :lol: I finally got a perfect run hit the ramp at about 135mph and smashed the jump with 40 feet to spare... :lol:

If anyone hasnt completed it yet, I identified that as you come through the arch aim for between the street lamps in front of you. That minimises the uneven grass which I found the biggest obstacle to a good run up. With the car still grounded it's less difficult to turn the car slightly left to hit the ramp.

Back