Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Hard Chargers Blast Through Spring

That is very strange. When I first saw the Forzathon shop, they had the Koeniggseg One, which is weird since it is also the 50% prize. Then I went back and they had the CC8GT which I grabbed, My game is not showing the CC8S in the store.

Overall a not very interesting season. The supercar and hypercar events feel like a chore due to their poor handling in bad weather.

On a side note: They seem to have patched the Regera's transmission. The car accelerates from stop like it would in real life.

Yeah, apart from the three PR events for wheelspins that I would do every week, the only incentive for me this week is to persist with the Trial until I finally get a GT 4.

I'm going for the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale this week (80% season reward). One of just eight cars from the base game still on my "to do list". I could buy it nine times over in credits currency if I wanted, but I like to wait for prizes and incentives like this. :D

Yeah, the Koeniggseg in the Forzathon store confused me a bit....looked in there yesterday and the one listed was showing as me owning it....looked this morning and the one showing was "not owned"...freaked me out!!

Not looking forward to the hyper and supercar events...always struggle with races involving cars like that....however, will complete as I always do all the events.

What I found a little disappointing was that none of the Championships on either DLC Island have changed....and there are only 3 new PR events (2 on Fortune, 1 on Lego). :(

As expected, hating the Hypercar event and not sure I will even bother completing it....can someone please explain to me how a completely stock Chiron driven by the AI accelerates quicker, brakes better, turns better and is, all-round, a far superior car to a maxed out, tuned Chiron? It's bad enough having the AI brake for no reason in front of me, drive me off the track , veer into my path etc without having an "allegedly" stock car seemingly having a beyond S2 performance boost:censored:

Finally won all 3 races by resorting to the AI's tactics....brake incredibly late into the corner and drift into the side of the AI car and overtake. Hate doing it that way but sometimes needs must :(

Finally won all 3 races by resorting to the AI's tactics....brake incredibly late into the corner and drift into the side of the AI car and overtake. Hate doing it that way but sometimes needs must :(

The AI doesn’t do that. Braking late is fine, but stick to the line.

As expected, hating the Hypercar event and not sure I will even bother completing it....can someone please explain to me how a completely stock Chiron driven by the AI accelerates quicker, brakes better, turns better and is, all-round, a far superior car to a maxed out, tuned Chiron? It's bad enough having the AI brake for no reason in front of me, drive me off the track , veer into my path etc without having an "allegedly" stock car seemingly having a beyond S2 performance boost:censored:

The trick is going as low as the Performance Points/Class lets you. That way the A.I will (in some cases) be force to select lower performance cars.

The AI doesn’t do that. Braking late is fine, but stick to the line.

Yeah, I just meant resorting to the AIs not-so-clean tactics (like forcing me off the road just before a checkpoint and making me restart as the Rewind function was, as frequently happens, broken). Technically, I did stick to the line....I just happened to be going sideways down it ;)

The trick is going as low as the Performance Points/Class lets you. That way the A.I will (in some cases) be force to select lower performance cars.

Thanks...I didn't even consider that 👍 It's only really the high class events (hyper cars etc) that I have issues with sometimes...lower classes I tend to be able to beat them through later braking or, in the case of some corners, not braking at all. The Supercar event wasn't so bad even if I did use a car at the higher limits of the S2 class...did take a few attempts and restarts but not as many as the Hypercar one

Back