Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Jesko Speeds Into The New Year

Gotta win three S2 class Road races for the Jesko? I mighta known... :(

Last edited:
Just use the lowest class Koenigsegg. The CC8S. That forces the AI to pick mostly the CC8S and CCX which are the slowest. Also, the CC8S handles very well on snowy roads as it doesn't have much power, but it's still fast enough to get the win. Also, stock tires are better on snow than sport or track slicks. I managed to win by a good margin, with no assists, simulation steering and fully manual transmission (with clutch) like the real car.

Remember, faster doesn't equal better in this game. Choose the Agera RS, and it is pretty much a death sentence. Wheelspin even in 5th gear. I managed an 8th place as my best in that car. Same settings, except an easier manual ( with paddles), as the real car. Even with assists, it does nothing to help. Plus, the AI drives nothing but Ageras, One:1's and Jeskos.

2011 Agera fitted with snow tires sufficed for my championship. The extra grip makes a real difference on these rear-driven hypers.

Not sure what I think about the Jesko though. It lacks something special to really stand out from the bunch, and the rear-end design looks like a melted VW Scirocco that doesn’t fit well with the aggressive lines everywhere else on the car. Not a bad car at all, but not a standout either.

Not many days left to the Alfa Romeo 155 now! Also excited to see clues for January, which must be arriving shortly.

I tried to run this with the regular Agera (I have the CCX but for some reason, it won't let me select it), complete waste of time. Tried flipping on traction & stability, it's just not worth any sort of effort once you hit the snowy parts of the track. I'm not buying DLC cars to beat this, I'll wait til' people flood the auction house with the Jesko.

Last edited:
I found out what people were talking about with that speed zone last night, that's a nightmare. It's especially bad on solo mode when the stupid AI cars keep getting in my way. It's definitely better to do this online (if possible), there's less traffic in the way.

I attempted it multiple times with my modded CCX, but it just couldn't work. I couldn't even get it with my trusty Senna, which usually owns speed zones (probably due to it not tuned for snow) nor with the power crazy Ferrari 599XX Evo. I eventually had to give in and use the Hoonigan Ford RS200.

I won the championship (and all the races) 3x with AWD CCGT, not even with snow tires. I don't understand what is the problem to download a tune if you are not a tuner yourself. How is it better to complain on the forums?

I found out what people were talking about with that speed zone last night, that's a nightmare. [...] I eventually had to give in and use the Hoonigan Ford RS200.

Unbeatable for me in my X999 Maserati FE, I am at least 20 km/h too slow. This car got me almost all speedzones in the past. So yeah, it's a though one. Tried a couple cars, but without success. Is the Hoonigan RS200 that OP?
Didn't have the luck to get it and the prices in the action house are craaaazy.

Last edited:
Unbeatable for me in my X999 Maserati FE, I am at least 20 km/h too slow. This car got me almost all speedzones in the past. So yeah, it's a though one. Tried a couple cars, but without success. Is the Hoonigan RS200 that OP?
Didn't have the luck to get it and the prices in the action house are craaaazy.
For snow and dirt, yes. The Hoonigan RS200 is that op.

I did the speed zone in a Mosler using the tune code 500 539 961. Took two attempts and hit 140 mph through the zone. The key is that if your car starts to slide, you're not going to hit the target. Break the walls first and clip the apex with the left side tires in the snow for added grip.

I won the championship (and all the races) 3x with AWD CCGT, not even with snow tires. I don't understand what is the problem to download a tune if you are not a tuner yourself. How is it better to complain on the forums?

I can only presume its a matter of personal pride, same reason why I've yet to touch the 599XX Evo since acquiring it. Never felt right to me to just go for the meta in a game and breeze through obstacles.
Plus, with games like FH4 in particular, there's the matter of ownership. Its silly because this is all virtual and whatnot, but whenever I download a tune or livery, the car in question no longer feels like my own. Feels outright uncomfortable to drive, especially in front of other players.

^ I do understand what you mean Josh about personal pride and not wanting to win too easily with a supped up car since I'm not a fan of tuning. However, there are exceptions in this game I'm sorry to say.
Like acquiring the Jesko by driving a RWD Koenigsegg in the snow. I knew straight away when I tried it that the AI cars magically gripped the road much better and were unrealistically quick round corners. So what's the solution? Get the edge by converting to AWD. Even then apart from the first road race I only barely beat the AI. Seems when the AI is racing with S2 cars, it has far more skill (or cheating tactics?) compared to lower tiers.
So, just simply do a little 'legal cheatery' yourself:lol:;)

I can only presume its a matter of personal pride, same reason why I've yet to touch the 599XX Evo since acquiring it. Never felt right to me to just go for the meta in a game and breeze through obstacles.
Plus, with games like FH4 in particular, there's the matter of ownership. Its silly because this is all virtual and whatnot, but whenever I download a tune or livery, the car in question no longer feels like my own. Feels outright uncomfortable to drive, especially in front of other players.
I can understand that, however if you're like that, you're more likely to be a tuner and you can also always delete the tune after you're done getting an otherwise unobtainable car instead of trying to beat the bots to pay 20M for it :lol:

^ I do understand what you mean Josh about personal pride and not wanting to win too easily with a supped up car since I'm not a fan of tuning. However, there are exceptions in this game I'm sorry to say.
Like acquiring the Jesko by driving a RWD Koenigsegg in the snow. I knew straight away when I tried it that the AI cars magically gripped the road much better and were unrealistically quick round corners. So what's the solution? Get the edge by converting to AWD. Even then apart from the first road race I only barely beat the AI. Seems when the AI is racing with S2 cars, it has far more skill (or cheating tactics?) compared to lower tiers.
So, just simply do a little 'legal cheatery' yourself:lol:;)

Did you try snow tires before converting to 4WD?

So I am running out of time rapidly but this snow winter race championship to win the Jesko is driving me insane, I had a car which I have got to round 3 with so I thought to myself I'll put snow tyres/tune for the last race since I need to win.

Now the game says I can't use the Regerra in the championship anymore and insists I buy a new car, do I have to restart it completely? Am confused

So I am running out of time rapidly but this snow winter race championship to win the Jesko is driving me insane, I had a car which I have got to round 3 with so I thought to myself I'll put snow tyres/tune for the last race since I need to win.

Now the game says I can't use the Regerra in the championship anymore and insists I buy a new car, do I have to restart it completely? Am confused

Is the car still S998 or lower ? The tune may have put it up to X999?

Idk.. save the tune than load it again. I know that there's a bug when you install certain tune it can show as a different class so you need to reinstall the tune to show it properly.

Is the car still S998 or lower ? The tune may have put it up to X999?

Idk.. save the tune than load it again. I know that there's a bug when you install certain tune it can show as a different class so you need to reinstall the tune to show it properly.

Aha! I think it put it to S997 class, no biggies!

I have decided I hate winter season. :cheers:
Hopefully the Jesko comes up again soon, am not going to pay silly Auction money for the car, I can wait as long as necessary. :gtpflag:

Whole reason I was last minute this week was Call of Duty Season Pass, events in Genshin Impact, GTA event weeks, too much going on at once!

Will do spring season as soon as it starts shortly! :cheers:

I'm sure it will come back soon.
The AH is a hell of a ride. I was really, really, really lucky and managed to get one after 40 minutes and at least 30 attempts. And of course using the quickest buy out method. The car will be gone in less than 2 seconds.
71335f1f-0087-4a5d-a89d-0b75adcbf760_Thumbnail.PNG

I'm sure it will come back soon.
The AH is a hell of a ride. I was really, really, really lucky and managed to get one after 40 minutes and at least 30 attempts. And of course using the quickest buy out method. The car will be gone in less than 2 seconds.

Uh-huh, it is nice to see the capitalists are already inflating the value as expected! :cheers:

I'm not a bidder/buy out type person and never have been in games, only one I've ever tried was Elder Scrolls Online and never really for anything 'rare'.

For the Drift Zone in Spring Season though I am really struggling with this as using the Honnigan RS Focus but it seems to be nowhere near skilled enough to meet the three star season objective. Any other drift cars as my RS200 is stock so that's probably not good enough at this point.

Uh-huh, it is nice to see the capitalists are already inflating the value as expected! :cheers:

I'm not a bidder/buy out type person and never have been in games, only one I've ever tried was Elder Scrolls Online and never really for anything 'rare'.

For the Drift Zone in Spring Season though I am really struggling with this as using the Honnigan RS Focus but it seems to be nowhere near skilled enough to meet the three star season objective. Any other drift cars as my RS200 is stock so that's probably not good enough at this point.
I was just curious if it's possible to obtain the car through AH. I will sell it back since I had one already. But I'm still glad for the AH option since I got most of the expensive cars for a bargain and all the rare Preorder ones too.

For the Drift Zone you should manage it with the Honnigan Focus. Just use manual. Put it in 3rd gear and the drifting will be much easier. Also turn TC off. If you still struggle buy the Abarth 595, AWD swap and 3rd gear. Easy win.

I was just curious if it's possible to obtain the car through AH. I will sell it back since I had one already. But I'm still glad for the AH option since I got most of the expensive cars for a bargain and all the rare Preorder ones too.

For the Drift Zone you should manage it with the Honnigan Focus. Just use manual. Put it in 3rd gear and the drifting will be much easier. Also turn TC off. If you still struggle buy the Abarth 595, AWD swap and 3rd gear. Easy win.

So the Drift Zone I have managed to get 47k points in the Focus but really struggling to get the required total, car is just a stock tune, will changing a tuning setup help in terms of getting the car to drift more as the ones I see in available tunes on the Tuning pages don't seem to change the handling very much.

I have just won the Hoonigan Porsche 911, will that be any good for a large points total since it's RWD and 911's like a drift.

EDIT: Just noted about the Abarth so I'll give that a go!

Last edited:
I have just won the Hoonigan Porsche 911, will that be any good for a large points total since it's RWD and 911's like a drift.
I don't know to be honest. I used the Hoonigan Focus for all drift zones on dirt. The Abarth should do the trick since it's much smaller and is easier to stay on the road.

I don't know to be honest. I used the Hoonigan Focus for all drift zones on dirt. The Abarth should do the trick since it's much smaller and is easier to stay on the road.

Ok, report back shortly how I got on with today's attempt!

Back