Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Lexus Roars Into Autumn

I think I'm going for the Z06. The Viper ACR is too wild for me I think.

It's a weird car. It's almost as if nothing matches anything all around.
LexusRC.jpg

RCRear.jpg

What bothered me the most is how the dimensions of the front don't seem to match the rear. The rear seems bulkier, but for some reason the front sits higher. I had to ruin this car's suspension just to make it look leveled all around. Overall, very weird proportions.

Can't wait for the IS-F. That's a car I really like!

I gotta admit the new Promo quick photo button is gonna make a lot of difference to my snapshotting. No more waiting around for photos to develop.

921c51b7-ab67-4498-b4e8-3cf705ab9828.jpg

If anyone wants an insanely quick car for this week's Trial, I've shared a tune of the Talbot Sunbeam. The car came to my attention via the rivals leaderboard for the 2nd race, Derwent Reservoir Trail, where it was the highest placed eligible car. So I tried building and tuning it myself, and ended up getting 3rd on the leaderboard, around 4 secs ahead of the previous fastest time with it.

I also did a time for the 1st race, Lakehurst Woodland Scramble, that would be 8th on that leaderboard if I weren't already 2nd in the Peel. If my time were on there (1:21.888) it would again be the highest placed eligible car for this Trial.

The 3rd race is probably its weakest one, but I've still won races in the Trial by 15 seconds or so with it.

It's oriented towards power and speed rather than handling, so you have to brake a little early, and take the corners a little slower than you might expect, and there will be some sliding and countersteering, but overall it's extremely fast.

It's a weird car. It's almost as if nothing matches anything all around.
View attachment 962022
View attachment 962023
What bothered me the most is how the dimensions of the front don't seem to match the rear. The rear seems bulkier, but for some reason the front sits higher. I had to ruin this car's suspension just to make it look leveled all around. Overall, very weird proportions.

Funny you should say that, because the RC's platform is a bit of a mutt (IS at one end, GS at the other).

Back