Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Roadsters Rock Spring

Just won the 1995 Toyota MR2, and I can comfortably say it retains all its bodykits from both FM4 and FH2. 👍

Last edited:
The SW20 is easily one of the easiest cars to get in a while, the Drivatars pretty much all drive the AT38 Hiluxes, which are not very fast and they struggle with corners. I used a bone stock ST185 Celica GT-Four and won each race by roughly 30 seconds.

And at least you can make it look a bit less terrible.
37cc7db3-6aa8-4662-ab97-85ba1160236e.jpg

Got'em! Pretty easy season. I saw the AW11 and I almost lost it; it is one of my favorite cars. Then I scroll to the right and see the SW20... Amazing season, I must say.
MR2.jpg

Adub.jpg

I didn't expect the Adub to be LHD, but oh well...

the Drivatars pretty much all drive the AT38 Hiluxes

That's weird, I tried three different Toyotas (the two from last week and a Celica GT-Four) and it wouldn't let me use them, as my AT38 was S1 the only option it gave me was to buy a new one. I just downloaded a C-class tune for it in the end but I don't know why it restricted me.

I completed the event with an almost stock Celica "Daruma" (temporarily switched to street tires to bump it up to C class) and the Toyota 2000GT. Both in the mid C class. I only got one Hilux drivatar. The harder ones to beat were drivatars with an SW20 and an R31 Skyline.

That's weird, I tried three different Toyotas (the two from last week and a Celica GT-Four) and it wouldn't let me use them, as my AT38 was S1 the only option it gave me was to buy a new one. I just downloaded a C-class tune for it in the end but I don't know why it restricted me.

:confused: That's strange, I definitely have the option to choose any C-Class Toyota in my garage...

itrfred2_ForzaHorizon4_20200625_20-08-17.png

I got the SW20 and gave it a bodykit, wider tracks and painted it Ford's Dark Aubergine and with the aftermarket front bumper that uses the round fog lamps, it kinda doesn't look too bad now.

rsz_motorforum_forzahorizon4_20200625_17-00-00.png

The SW20 is easily one of the easiest cars to get in a while, the Drivatars pretty much all drive the AT38 Hiluxes, which are not very fast and they struggle with corners. I used a bone stock ST185 Celica GT-Four and won each race by roughly 30 seconds.

And at least you can make it look a bit less terrible.
View attachment 934251

I always use „stock“ cars.

Thats the huge benefit of Forza that the AI adjudt their cars to yours.

I also had not any problems and I pick three different Toyotas for the 3 races :)

I had the same problem ‍♂️

Back