Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Summer of High Class

TurboR.jpg

It's so smooth!! I can't believe they messed up the sound though. Thankfully you can swap a V8 and put a turbo to at least make it sound more accurate. I wasn't too happy having to double the HP, but there is no other choice. Thankfully it hardly makes a difference since this thing is so heavy and floaty. Gotta love that stock suspension and the slow, long 3-speed. And they also modeled the dual calipers!

this thing is so heavy and floaty.
I thought it might do okay for dirt/cross country with its heavy, floaty, character, so tuned it for A class with rally tyres. I tested it on Highland Farm Scramble, and beat the Atomic Punk times set by some decent players, though I think it's slower than the Atomic Punk and those players could probably go faster if they spent more time on it. Definitely not terrible, though, if anyone wants to try it (the tune is shared and my Xbox live name is the same as my forum name).

For me, the "Bentley" was neither the glory of the 1930s nor a modern model, it was always the "Sporty Rolls Royce".
I've had the name of this car on my wish list on the official forums for a long time, and I'm very happy that my wish has come true.

Selfishly, I would have liked a unique engine, such as the Continental GT W12 Twin Turbo, as an engine swap option, but the fact that this car is now part of the Forza family is enough.
Thanks, PG!

I think it’s a testament to how popular the Turbo R is that I’ve yet to see a single one in the auction house.

I think it’s a testament to how popular the Turbo R is that I’ve yet to see a single one in the auction house.

I mean, the car just got released, so you probably won't be seeing it until it's offered again and people start selling their duplicates. It's how it is with new exclusive cars. I'm sure it's going to be a 20mil car though.

I do agree with how positive the reception has been. This is indeed one of the best additions in the game so far, i my opinion. I hope they keep up with more of the 80's 90's theme.

Back