Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Toyota's Spring Double

It took me a while to get a 1200 foot jump for three stars on the Broadway Windmill Danger Sign using a Retro Saloon to complete the #Forzathon. The M-B 190E I was using didn't quite cut it and a Ford Sierra Cosworth I switched to just fell short. In the end I had to resort to maxing out a Vauxhall Lotus Carlton and taking a LONG run up.

Last edited:
We got two this time around! The IS-F is alright. And it's nice to be able to drive the 86 from the correct side.
86.jpg

isf.jpg

It took me a while to get a 1200 foot jump for three stars on the Broadway Windmill Danger Sign using a Retro Saloon to complete the #Forzathon. The M-B 190E I was using didn't quite cut it and a Ford Sierra Cosworth I switched to just fell short. In the end I had to resort to maxing out a Vauxhall Lotus Carlton and taking a LONG run up.

I found the RS6 to be a good choice too if you don't want to struggle. Since it's (i believe) the most powerful of the retro saloons. I barely made it, but only after crashing a few times with upcoming traffic.

Last edited:
Ahhh it feels so surreal seeing the IS-F and the GT86 again. I was just driving them today and man, I can't express how happy I am to finally see them back! :D

Having most of the Toyota/Lexus cars back in Forza again does feel great. I’m still hoping for the SC300 and FJ40 in particular, but all the cars we have now compared to nothing before the “Toyota Is BACK” announcement is better than what we could ever had hoped for to be honest. Not to mention we were also treated to Mitsubishi in a similar way nearly two years ago. Fine progress for JDM variety!

Having most of the Toyota/Lexus cars back in Forza again does feel great. I’m still hoping for the SC300 and FJ40 in particular, but all the cars we have now compared to nothing before the “Toyota Is BACK” announcement is better than what we could ever had hoped for to be honest. Not to mention we were also treated to Mitsubishi in a similar way nearly two years ago. Fine progress for JDM variety!
Ahh yes, I remember that back then! Crazy how far we've gotten afterwards during 2020! I hope we get those two cars as well. Turn 10 (and PG) shouldn't skip those since they were featured in FH3, so I'm gonna cross both my fingers for there return!

Let's do this! :):D

Ahhh it feels so surreal seeing the IS-F and the GT86 again. I was just driving them today and man, I can't express how happy I am to finally see them back! :D

Does the ISF have any aero options? From memory (and it’s vague at the best of times lol) there was some Wald parts for it in previous Forza games.

Double-ish post but the 2003 RS6 with the R8's V10 swap maxed out is probably the easiest way to get 3 stars there.

I used maxed out Sierra with longer gearing and got nearly 1500 ft. 2017 Bentley Continental blew the doors off the AI on The Trial.

Double-ish post but the 2003 RS6 with the R8's V10 swap maxed out is probably the easiest way to get 3 stars there.

Does not really matter which one. I couldn't do it with a maxed out 190E at PI 915 or M5 FE at PI 935. The real difference was when I turned down the downforce to minimum, got it with first try and the speed when jumping was the same for 915 vs 935 PI car.

I used maxed out Sierra with longer gearing and got nearly 1500 ft. 2017 Bentley Continental blew the doors off the AI on The Trial.
Longer gearing... d'oh, I knew I was missing something. Where were all of you guys when I was struggling yesterday? It's nice to have a #Forzathon task with a mild level of challenge though. More like this please.

Jumping over the church took a couple of tries for me. I kept banging into the house directly in front before I could make the seasonal objective distance. Yes, I eventually cottoned on that you have to approach at a skewiff angle.

Last edited:
Where were all of you guys when I was struggling yesterday?

On that same strugglebus, just a little further back. :lol:

For all those 'drive XX miles' challenges I head out to Goliath for a race. It feels much more meaningful than just hooning around Good Old England-land. It's my favorite race anyways, and I've probably run it a couple of hundred times (yes, I have way too much time).

For all those 'drive XX miles' challenges I head out to Goliath for a race. It feels much more meaningful than just hooning around Good Old England-land. It's my favorite race anyways, and I've probably run it a couple of hundred times (yes, I have way too much time).
I agree although I took a different approach. While waiting for the Forzathon live to start I had this idea to use a retro saloon. I did more than 20 miles during that Forzathon alone.

I got 3 stars at the danger sign at the Broadway church and it said seasonal objective completed, but it was not completed in Forzathon.
I could not find any other danger sign in that area, so i was totally sure it was that place.
In the past, the game would show you the spot of all pr-stunts, but not anymore sadly

Last edited:
Longer gearing... d'oh, I knew I was missing something. Where were all of you guys when I was struggling yesterday? It's nice to have a #Forzathon task with a mild level of challenge though. More like this please.
Yesterday we were still figuring out how to beat the PR stunt :D

I got 3 stars at the danger sign at the Broadway church and it said seasonal objective completed, but it was not completed in Forzathon.
I could not find any other danger sign in that area, so i was totally sure it was that place.
In the past, the game would show you the spot of all pr-stunts, but not anymore sadly
Maybe you change something in the map filter. How about clicking the icon directly from the Playlist menu?

If i click on the weekly challenge icon now, it will just take me to a new menu, which shows the upcoming weekly challenge, i did visit the mill now and there was no ramp there at all, but i have seen danger sign ramps disappear before, like the Bamburgh castle ramp, i did complete that, and it's gone. I play on Xbox one, all other danger signs show up.

deleted... didn't read post properly

Last edited:
If i click on the weekly challenge icon now, it will just take me to a new menu, which shows the upcoming weekly challenge, i did visit the mill now and there was no ramp there at all, but i have seen danger sign ramps disappear before, like the Bamburgh castle ramp, i did complete that, and it's gone. I play on Xbox one, all other danger signs show up.
I don't known how to help. Try
https://support.forzamotorsport.net

Just wanna say that i got the danger sign issue fixed now, i did 2 other danger sign jumps and now it has popped up, just gonna get that 3 star as well, not so easy.

Just wanna say that i got the danger sign issue fixed now, i did 2 other danger sign jumps and now it has popped up, just gonna get that 3 star as well, not so easy.
Sounds like you're relatively new player if you had to unlock the Windmill Danger Sign. If you haven't three-starred it yet, I have a tune for Ford Sierra (share code 650 038 107) you can use. Assuming you have the car, of course.

Last edited:
I put the Ferrari V8 into the 86, but quickly changed it to the M3 straight six, because boy was that Ferrari unit flat sounding. Really hoped it would be incredible, but I was just left underwhelmed.

Sounds like you're relatively new player if you had to unlock the Windmill Danger Sign. If you haven't three-starred it yet, I have a tune for Ford Sierra (share code 650 038 107) you can use. Assuming you have the car, of course.
I am not a new player, but i haven`t done many danger sign events yet, been concentrating on races instead, so that´s why :)

I try to do the Forzathon challenges with a stock vehicle if possible, else something I already own. I had a 700hp turbo E34 M5 already, which was only about 10 metres shy of the windmill jump. It probably would have managed it with weight reduction and race tyres to carry more speed out of the previous corner, but instead I just took the easy option and put the 850hp race truck engine and AWD into the Rover SD1. Add some boost, and it easily clears three stars first try with not much of a run-up.

Back