Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Winter Dancing With The Starion

Awesome prizes! The Celica is my favorite, but I have to admit, this Starion is super fun to throw around (and it sounds and looks pretty good). I made this livery for it, inspired by the Rally version in Gran Turismo.
Starion.jpg

So I tried the game and I noticed about 350-450 cars are only available in the dealership. Are the rest locked behind wheelspins?

Some are weekly rewards which will be randomly rotated, others at the Forzathon Shop and very few will be wheelspins. If you want a car in particular and it is not available, search for it in the Auction House. At the end of the day, that is the best way to get rare cars. But be ready to spend a lot of money. The most wanted/rarest cars can go from anything between 10 million to 20 million.

Some are weekly rewards which will be randomly rotated, others at the Forzathon Shop and very few will be wheelspins. If you want a car in particular and it is not available, search for it in the Auction House. At the end of the day, that is the best way to get rare cars. But be ready to spend a lot of money. The most wanted/rarest cars can go from anything between 10 million to 20 million.

Looks like Forza Motorsport 7 is more my game then.

Last edited:
FM7 used to be like this as well, so it's probably just a matter of time before all cars become available for purchase in FH4. Possibly when support ends.
It happened much earlier after FM7's release than where we are with FH4, and also, they never made all cars available in FM7, FE cars remained as exclusives. I expect FH4 will be like FH3, and the exclusives will never be made available to everyone.

For anyone looking to compete at ranked racing with the base game, I'd say the fact that several meta cars are DLC is more annoying than the exclusives, as at least the exclusives can be bought from the auction house, and there aren't that many that you need, if you're willing to just work from someone else's assessment of which cars are meta rather than wanting to test them all yourself.

It happened much earlier after FM7's release than where we are with FH4, and also, they never made all cars available in FM7, FE cars remained as exclusives. I expect FH4 will be like FH3, and the exclusives will never be made available to everyone.

You can buy the Forza Edition cars in FM7.

You can buy the Forza Edition cars in FM7.
Did they do that later on? There was one car I was never able to get, but I don't have the game any more to go and look now. I stopped playing it when the monthly bounter hunter rivals ended.

Anyone able to post the requirements for “daily drivers?” I went through the blueprinter but didn’t have the patience to get to the point where I could see that list. Thanks.

Anyone able to post the requirements for “daily drivers?” I went through the blueprinter but didn’t have the patience to get to the point where I could see that list. Thanks.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
2015 Audi S1
2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback
2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
1964 Austin FX4 Taxi
2015 BMW X6 M
2008 BMW M3
2005 BMW M3
2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS (S1 class, can drop to A class with the engine swap)
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
2009 Ford Focus RS
2015 Honda Civic Type R
2007 Honda Civic Type-R
2004 Honda Civic Type-R
2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
1997 Land Rover Defender 90
2013 Mazda MX-5
2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG
2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG
2013 Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG
2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC
2010 Renault Megane R.S. 250
2010 Renault Clio R.S.
2013 Subaru BRZ
2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
2012 Vauxhall Astra VXR
2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
2014 Volkswagen Golf R
2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R
2010 Volkswagen Golf R
1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2
2015 Volvo V60 Polestar

FM7 used to be like this as well, so it's probably just a matter of time before all cars become available for purchase in FH4. Possibly when support ends.

Still playing Forza Horizon 4, it's fun as heck after all! :D

Another thing I found out is... I might not wanna go after all the cars as it's been 1 week or so I've been playing and I tried only 3-4 cars.

For anyone looking to compete at ranked racing with the base game, I'd say the fact that several meta cars are DLC is more annoying than the exclusives, as at least the exclusives can be bought from the auction house, and there aren't that many that you need, if you're willing to just work from someone else's assessment of which cars are meta rather than wanting to test them all yourself.

Wish it was like that but by searching for an hour the main Forza developer guy or someone like that said "no, never." Oh well. I'll just take my time and have fun with the cars I'll manage to get.

Latest Posts

Back